Dana is a crybaby who doesn't want to do his job

Social justice is a serious issue. Fascism won't sleep and neither will I. I will continue to call Dana a fat fuck until he wises up and realizes there are more people to market to than just dudebros and and tough guy wannabes.

I want justice from both Wonderboy fights, and the Maia fight. Twood owes me!

And yet you keep coming back.

I find this to be an honor, as your accomplishments at internet posting must be doing wonders you in all facets of life.

Sure but I'm just here to bullshit.

You're the one talking about social justice and changing Dana White's mind like you've got a higher agenda.

It's your job to hype your champs and other fighters. His complaining about Tyron is tantamount to laziness, IMO. Wah, this guy isn't exactly what I am looking for, so I'm just going to stop trying and complain.

He has no problem backing Colby, the most cringe worthy, intentionally political fighter in the history of the UFC, but Tyron is somehow beyond working with. Fucking do your job, you fat fuck.

dana was right about tyron woodley being boring vs thompson. he was speaking on behalf of most people who watched that sleepfest.
woodley threw the least amount of strikes thrown in a full ufc fight...
and woodley's response was he doesn't get the respect he deserves...

now look at this fight, woodley initiated the offense, he was aggressive, and was a different fighter..
he obviously took dana's and everyone's advice, it worked, and everyone is happy.

Social justice is a serious issue. Fascism won't sleep and neither will I. I will continue to call Dana a fat fuck until he wises up and realizes there are more people to market to than just dudebros and and tough guy wannabes.

More unhinged libs watch MMA than I thought. Tyron was the one to politicize himself first, then wants to act like a victim when he got some pushback. Most of it is gimmick, anyway.

The issue between Dana and Tyron seems personal, not racial. Dana was backing Ngannou and treating champ Stipe like crap not too long ago. Good Lord. Get a grip.

Dana is scared of the real man

You do realize he actually STRIPPED Colby of his Interim title, no?

I actually agree on everything else though.

Pink Goof is always throwing Tyron under da bus.

A week after he "stripped" Colby he was with Colby and the belt in the white house meeting Trump.

You mean social justice issues such as "fat shaming" which you are doing in this post?

You whiny hypocritical SJWs never cease to provide the cheap lols.

Man if you look at what Dana has accomplished in the UFC, from where it was to where it is now. I agree with the other guy just shut the fuck up. You like hurling empty insults at people? It's like calling fighters cowards. GTFO!

He’s contributions are minimal at best. The show that saved them(TUF) was proposed originally by Joe Silva. White opposes it and wanted a show about you guessed it himself. He only gets credit for knowing the fertittas. Look at how he’s doing while Lorenzo and Silva aren’t there

Gonna go punch some nazis wild guy?

dana was right about tyron woodley being boring vs thompson. he was speaking on behalf of most people who watched that sleepfest.
woodley threw the least amount of strikes thrown in a full ufc fight...
and woodley's response was he doesn't get the respect he deserves...

now look at this fight, woodley initiated the offense, he was aggressive, and was a different fighter..
he obviously took dana's and everyone's advice, it worked, and everyone is happy.

BS. Woodley was always agressive as fck. Only against Wonderboy and Maia he played a different game. He was aggressive before them and is now. You see what Maia did to guys that played into his game. Even Anderson run from Maia when Maia was trying to strike. And Till vs. Wonderboy wasn't a barnburner either.

First i was like
It's your job to hype your champs and other fighters. His complaining about Tyron is tantamount to laziness, IMO. Wah, this guy isn't exactly what I am looking for, so I'm just going to stop trying and complain.

He has no problem backing Colby, the most cringe worthy, intentionally political fighter in the history of the UFC, but Tyron is somehow beyond working with. Fucking do your job, you fat fuck.

<mma4><WellThere><{monica}>{<redford}

then

<{MingNope}>{<jordan}<{cruzshake}><Fedor23>

And yet you keep coming back.

I find this to be an honor, as your accomplishments at internet posting must be doing wonders you in all facets of life.
Dude you're drunk bro, you should go home.

WME needs to replace Dana. I think it's time. He's really not needed to keep this business afloat anymore and he's doing more harm than good with his personal grudges that are either A) preventing top fighters from rejoining the UFC (Paul Daley), B) getting top talent to sign for the first time (Askren, Pimblett), or C) forcing talent to leave for better pay (Rory, Mousasi, etc). You can even make the argument that Bellator's success right now is a direct result of the hostile work environment of the UFC under Dana White.

b-b-b-but current champs aren't marketable enough. I heard.

Dana White has had his time in the UFC but it is time for him to move on if MMA in the UFC is to be ever considered a professional sport rather than just bush league version of WWE.

Did anyone see Dana’s face cageside when Woodley first dropped Till?

C

Colby for the sphincter he is, actually helps promote fights. Colby is a better business partner than woodley.

[QUOTE="Sirwastealot, post: 144461213,
But i still recognise what he's done for the sport. You want to call him a liar? fair enough. You gonna say he doesn't know how to do his job? Stop whining and GTFO.[/QUOTE]

Considering how the current champions have been promoted over the past two years compared to any of the champs during their boom years. It's a legitimate argument that Dana and the promotion in general have been lacking.

Back