Dana is a crybaby who doesn't want to do his job

If he didn’t personally hate Rory so much he would have someone to beat Tyron, who he personally hates.
Such a lucky fucker. So many bad decisions, mostly coming from childishness and personal feelings, but the product he fell into, ie the fighters that he under appreciates, sell themselves.
For real. Past the point of fighting for regulation and getting the ufc to the big time he has done nothing but destroy the product. Trashing his own product, the fighters, ON CAMERA all the time. Complaining they arent a draw after stealing their likeness rights and shoving them into contracts where only a select few are allowed outside endorsements. Making your product vanilla as fuck by enforcing a dresss code, etc

He’s contributions are minimal at best. The show that saved them(TUF) was proposed originally by Joe Silva. White opposes it and wanted a show about you guessed it himself. He only gets credit for knowing the fertittas. Look at how he’s doing while Lorenzo and Silva aren’t there

Look i get that we don't like this guy, but if we are being honest he has played a big role in where the UFC is today. I don't want to waste time going into the details but he has, and the fertitas have played a huge role as well. If TUF was joe silva's idea he absolutely played a role as well.

But let me ask you this. Do you think joe silva had a bigger hand in the UFC's overall rise from the 90s to 2018, than Dana white?

Back