Dana is a crybaby who doesn't want to do his job

RedSoul

Invisible Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It's your job to hype your champs and other fighters. His complaining about Tyron is tantamount to laziness, IMO. Wah, this guy isn't exactly what I am looking for, so I'm just going to stop trying and complain.

He has no problem backing Colby, the most cringe worthy, intentionally political fighter in the history of the UFC, but Tyron is somehow beyond working with. Fucking do your job, you fat fuck.

You're taking this too personally buddy.

He has no problem backing Colby, the most cringe worthy, intentionally political fighter in the history of the UFC

You do realize he actually STRIPPED Colby of his Interim title, no?

I actually agree on everything else though.

Pink Goof is always throwing Tyron under da bus.

The way he vanished from the arena shows how much of a prick he is. A promoter who hates his own fighter. What a knob.

You do realize he actually STRIPPED Colby of his Interim title, no?

I actually agree on everything else though.

Pink Goof is always throwing Tyron under da bus.

He did strip Colby, but only after he refused to fight. Prior to that, they were genuinely attempting to promote him even tho he was widely disliked.

He did strip Colby, but only after he refused to fight. Prior to that, they were genuinely attempting to promote him even tho he was widely disliked.

While true, we are in the era of 'controversy sells.'

It's genuinely tiresome how much he shits on fighters. I wish he would fuck off to boxing where he can be open about it.

Man if you look at what Dana has accomplished in the UFC, from where it was to where it is now. I agree with the other guy just shut the fuck up. You like hurling empty insults at people? It's like calling fighters cowards. GTFO!

Man if you look at what Dana has accomplished in the UFC, from where it was to where it is now. I agree with the other guy just shut the fuck up. You like hurling empty insults at people? It's like calling fighters cowards. GTFO!
Wow, This is probably the biggest boner for Dana I've ever seen on Sherdog.

Then why can't he sell an even more controversial Woodley? Puh Leeze
giphy.gif

Social justice is a serious issue. Fascism won't sleep and neither will I. I will continue to call Dana a fat fuck until he wises up and realizes there are more people to market to than just dudebros and and tough guy wannabes.

You're literally not accomplishing anything here lol.

You're literally not accomplishing anything here lol.
And yet you keep coming back.

I find this to be an honor, as your accomplishments at internet posting must be doing wonders you in all facets of life.

Wow, This is probably the biggest boner for Dana I've ever seen on Sherdog.

I've hated on dana plenty, especially for all the hate and bullshit he throws on legends like fedor.

But i still recognise what he's done for the sport. You want to call him a liar? fair enough. You gonna say he doesn't know how to do his job? Stop whining and GTFO.

you know he has that ear condition right? maybe he felt like shit and wanted to get home asap

If he didn’t personally hate Rory so much he would have someone to beat Tyron, who he personally hates.
Such a lucky fucker. So many bad decisions, mostly coming from childishness and personal feelings, but the product he fell into, ie the fighters that he under appreciates, sell themselves.

Back