Dana interferes with feud on TUF

I wanted to see Rashad and Rampage throw down on the show! Hahaha

It occurs to me though that it can't just be about protecting UFC or Rousey from looking bad... After all he could have just cut that whole part out of the show altogether (unless of course it comes up again later in the season and has to be referenced)

Dana does not control editing, FS1 does

It occurs to me though that it can't just be about protecting UFC or Rousey from looking bad... After all he could have just cut that whole part out of the show altogether (unless of course it comes up again later in the season and has to be referenced)

no way dana edits this show...i doubt he even has final say on what is shown in a micro level...even if he had final say, he wouldnt have time to micro manage all of this stuff.

easier for him to pull them aside and give one of his little speeches on camera knowing that they will use it. he may know the speech wont change anything, but now they got a nice little shot of the UFC pres speeking his mind about these stupid antics from ronda's team and role model edmund

Because "it's not good for the sport" if the new audience via fox1 all come to conclusion that mixed martial artists are bullies who settle their differences in opinion by threatening each other and then by punching each other in the face.

a la high school kids (though Ronda's mentality has never been show to grow beyond a child's take)

When I think of Feuds on TUF I still just think of the "LET ME BANG BRO" Crap....

What? The fighting between coaches is fake as hell, always has been. Dont be taken in by it this time. Just remember the others
Rousey and Tate's hatred for eachother dates back several years, to when Tate started talking shit about Rousey prior to their fight in Strikeforce.

If the UFC staged this shit for TUF, they at least deserve credit for planning it way in advance.

It will always be wild when different personalities are competing for a dream. I think it's good Dana stepped in because youngsters want to grow up and be UFC fighters but if Ma and Pa see way too much drama it would reflect bad on the sport as it hopes to grow. If Rousey and Tate coaches scuffle too much then most might think a lot of gyms are run that way and will lessen the appeal. It's just business, Dana has to keep the drama at a certain breaking point without actually breaking. :icon_chee

I'm pretty sure Tate and Rousey dislike each other. I don't see how you could not dislike Rousey. If she's just pretending to be a bitch she's a hell of an actor.
:icon_lol:

You do realize Tate started this feud right?

The only reason she has to be mad is that she ran her mouth before their first fight, and then Rousey ran over her like a freight train and broke her arm.

This feud has always been about Tate being unable to recognize her betters, and Rousey's disdain for loud mouths who can't back up their trash talk.

There was no bad blood leading up to her fight with Uriah Faber. None really in her fight with Kaufman. So what makes Tate different?

Miesha Tate said:
"she has yet to face anybody that has so much as tested her, let alone come close to disfiguring her face and beating her. She's been carefully matched, she's been pampered and she's been protected."

"She just hasn't fought the caliber of opponents to even be considered next in line. She hasn't earned this fight, but she's got it and I'm going to have to go out there and show her why she should be at the back of the line. She definitely doesn't deserve where she's at right now and I'm not going to stand for it."

"Ronda comes across as a spoiled, self-entitled rich kid that has had all the opportunities handed to her."

"I don't think that she's a fighter."
That sorta stuff was only the surface of it too. She talked a lot about how Rousey was getting fights by talking. She was saying Rousey didn't have any credentials. Talked shit about her judo medals. That Rousey had never tasted her own blood, etc.

Now, what was Rousey saying leading up to that fight before Tate started talking shit to her?

“Let the two pretty girls fight, everybody will love it.”

"Give me a title shot with Miesha Tate and I swear I'll put on a good show."

Almost all of her talk was about how great the fight was going to be for WMMA, and that she was excited to help break the sport into the mainstream, etc.

And after she realized she looked like a complete bitch, what did Tate say? Well, she invented a reason to have been offended. What on Earth did Ronda Rousey say that was so awful?

"I’ve only been doing MMA for one year and I’ve had six fights in 12 months. I would like to have five or six more professional fights before I went for a title. Miesha Tate did kinda call me out on Twitter, so I’m considering getting some extra fights down at 135 and slapping that title out of her hands, first and then grabbing the other one second and hopefully unifying the two divisions.”

Yes folks. That was Ronda Rousey's huge transgression against Miesha Tate. :icon_lol:

No irony the idol of the Schnoz Mob is a bit... snooty. Ahh puns. I love them. She started the trash talking, and then turned around when she lost the war of words too, she pretended like she was the victim.

The reality was, Rousey was the better talker and the better fighter, and Miesha Tate has never gotten over it.

Last edited:

It's not like thats the only part of the show making Rhonda and her team look bad. Plus Dana doesn't have control over editing. Dana's golden girl is making herself look very bad right now and he's doing his best to save her.

Dana usually encourages them because he knows the fighters are "selling" a fight and are professional enough to handle it in the ring and be done with it when it is over.

It is clear that Rousey's coach is a thug who would have no qualms about getting into a street fight (or worse.) Dana doesn't want that black eye on his sport.

I think this episode proved Edmund is nothing but mouth.

:icon_lol:

You do realize Tate started this feud right?

I think what you're trying to say is Miesha promoted a fight and Rhonda took it personally because she's batshit insane.

:

No irony the idol of the Schnoz Mob

Still desperate to make that stick, huh?
It really is not working too good though

So, Meisha thought RR was not deserving of a title shot at 4-0 a few years ago, huh?
Well that explains why RR is a complete bitch 2 years later ....... you are really grasping at straws

I think what you're trying to say is Miesha promoted a fight and Rhonda took it personally because she's batshit insane.

These RR White Knights are complete asses
With all the shit fighters say to each other leading up until a fight, they are hanging on Tate saying "at 4-0 RR is undeserving of a title match so early in her career" - that was TWO years ago

:icon_twis

Those shertards that call RR fans, or people who see her from another perspective, "White Knights" are complete asses.

No, not at all
There were several members that posted pro-Ronda views that did not catch shit on here
Don't let the truth get in the way
But the White Knights that run to her defense of acting like she is losing her mind & say it is justified bc two years ago Tate did not think she deserved a title shot are easily ridiculed

Reading comprehension - try & get some

I don't get why anybodies that bothered anymore, Rousey will wreck Tate, hopefully not get extended media time akin to tuf, interviews are cool and after that just go back to being a tough chick who fights.

I don't get why anybodies that bothered anymore, Rousey will wreck Tate, hopefully not get extended media time akin to tuf, interviews are cool and after that just go back to being a tough chick who fights.

They are on a weekly TV show with new material to discuss every week
Of course it will be discussed

That is one of my points, the board is discussing something that aired on TV within the past week(s) & White Knights bring up 2+ years ago

If Tate acts like an ass this Wed, I expect it to be discussed on here & rightfully so

Still desperate to make that stick, huh?
It really is not working too good though

So, Meisha thought RR was not deserving of a title shot at 4-0 a few years ago, huh?
Well that explains why RR is a complete bitch 2 years later ....... you are really grasping at straws
I know you're the Schnoz Mob's President, and also a client, and you don't like how I point out that your newly grown vagina has been giving you some hormonal issues, but you apparently also don't reed too gud, which I feel is probably not related to your recent transexuality.

Tate didn't say that Rousey didn't deserve a title shot. She talked shit about her up and down, because Tate has the most two-faced, fake personality in WMMA.

Then, after she lost, she continued to talk shit about Rousey. Do you think Rousey gave two fucks about Tate? Nah, Tate was a stone to be stepped on, and Rousey didn't say another thing about her after that fight until Tate tried to stay relevant by talking shit about her. Again, because Tate is a sore loser. She talked a metric fuck-ton of trash before the fight, and then got completely stomped in the cage. Tate didn't have one second of success in that fight, and she was never able to reconcile it. So she continued to throw shots at Rousey long after Rousey had moved on to her next fight.

Rousey has literally never mentioned Tate unless Tate gets brought up to her. Mentioning Rousey is the only way Tate stays relevant in the sport after two losses and a third fight that she won, but got her ass kicked for three rounds in. And that's part of what has burned Tate for the last few years.

So yeah, Rousey doesn't like Tate, and for good reason. And like I've said many times, chicks who hate eachother are bad TV unless you're skimming the bottom of the barrel for entertainment. I don't think that Rousey is great TV at all. She wears her emotions on her sleeve and sees no reason to not just be up front about the fact that she hates Tate. But it doesn't change the fact that all you newly- made women on this forum pretending that she's losing her shit and Tate is this classy board aren't ridiculously, and hilariously wrong.

So I'll make you a deal. You stop acting like a Gossip Queen watching some show on TLC or Lifetime, and I'll stop treating you like one. :icon_lol:

I know you're the Schnoz Mob's President, and also a client, and you don't like how I point out that your newly grown vagina has been giving you some hormonal issues, but you apparently also don't reed too gud, which I feel is probably not related to your recent transexuality.

Tate didn't say that Rousey didn't deserve a title shot. She talked shit about her up and down, because Tate has the most two-faced, fake personality in WMMA.

Then, after she lost, she continued to talk shit about Rousey. Do you think Rousey gave two fucks about Tate? Nah, Tate was a stone to be stepped on, and Rousey didn't say another thing about her after that fight until Tate tried to stay relevant by talking shit about her. Again, because Tate is a sore loser. She talked a metric fuck-ton of trash before the fight, and then got completely stomped in the cage. Tate didn't have one second of success in that fight, and she was never able to reconcile it. So she continued to throw shots at Rousey long after Rousey had moved on to her next fight.

Rousey has literally never mentioned Tate unless Tate gets brought up to her. Mentioning Rousey is the only way Tate stays relevant in the sport after two losses and a third fight that she won, but got her ass kicked for three rounds in. And that's part of what has burned Tate for the last few years.

So yeah, Rousey doesn't like Tate, and for good reason. And like I've said many times, chicks who hate eachother are bad TV unless you're skimming the bottom of the barrel for entertainment. I don't think that Rousey is great TV at all. She wears her emotions on her sleeve and sees no reason to not just be up front about the fact that she hates Tate. But it doesn't change the fact that all you newly- made women on this forum pretending that she's losing her shit and Tate is this classy board aren't ridiculously, and hilariously wrong.

So I'll make you a deal. You stop acting like a Gossip Queen watching some show on TLC or Lifetime, and I'll stop treating you like one. :icon_lol:

& absolutely NONE of this has to do with people reacting to a weekly TV show
You truly suck at posting
You come across like a butthurt child with your childish taunts

WHAT ELSE YA GOT?

One Word:

FOX

FOX

& FOX

Open your eyes if you don't already see this. All the BS with Yager, Browning and all other crap that occured in previous seasons was dubbed as good TV and was given a great liking from the UFC. Now that Fox has partnered, White barely curses in major appearances (still curses in media scrums), acts more politely and does stuff like this.

Childish taunts?

Do you read the shit you post on here? :icon_lol:

I'm just making fun of you for jibbering and gossiping like a chick watching one of those Bad Girls Club or Real Housewives shows. And you do it displaying absolutely no understanding of what happened before the show, and just assuming it all happened in a vacuum.

Childish taunts?

Do you read the shit you post on here? :icon_lol:

I'm just making fun of you for jibbering and gossiping like a chick watching one of those Bad Girls Club or Real Housewives shows. And you do it displaying absolutely no understanding of what happened before the show, and just assuming it all happened in a vacuum.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
You truly suck at ANY READING COMPREHENSION

I was really surprised when Dana stepped in on this season of TUF trying to curb the hostility and make peace. He talked to Rousey and her coach saying they have appoligised multiple times, and said how it didn't look good for her or the sport. And he said he wasn't leaving till they left.
When has Dana ever tried to curve an argument on TUF. I tend to find that he promotes them... though insists on them not fighting. But former coaches have gotten a lot closer to fighting in the past and had to be held apart but Dana didn't bat an eye or tell them to calm down. Could this be part of Dana's attempt to change TUF to a less drinking and wild show?

i think he realizes that his big star isn't going to have any fans left by the time the season is over lol.

Back