Dana interferes with feud on TUF

i think he realizes that his big star isn't going to have any fans left by the time the season is over lol.

Well he's a big dummy. Any press is good press and I'd actually go out of my way to watch ronda now just on the hopes of her biting someone's ear off or seeing her get pummeled, either/or I'd watch it.

Any fight going down outside of the cage would have skyrocketed ratings, assistant coaches fighting would have been perfect because you can still keep taping as you have the stars.

Dana, give me a call if you want to get TUF back on track.

Well he's a big dummy. Any press is good press and I'd actually go out of my way to watch ronda now just on the hopes of her biting someone's ear off or seeing her get pummeled, either/or I'd watch it.

Any fight going down outside of the cage would have skyrocketed ratings, assistant coaches fighting would have been perfect because you can still keep taping as you have the stars.

Dana, give me a call if you want to get TUF back on track.

any press is good press, but that doesn't make all press equal.

imagine if ronda acted like tate does, imagine if she was actually marketable and someone who could be marketed as a hero to young women, i mean it would be HUGE for the UFC and WMMA overall, tons of money in that. imagine if she acted like GSP when he was on the show with a pain in the ass kos, and then goes out there and beats down the pain in the ass in the cage?

this is an opportunity lost, because the top female fighter in the world has been exposed as a spoiled brat and a bully. and she's not like mike tyson, she doesn't go out there and devistate people with insane power. she's not someone as interesting as tyson and she never will be, she doesn't have his charisma, because for all of mike's problems, he was just so damn interesting to everyone, his personality and his knowledge of boxing was just unquestionable. ronda doesn't have any of that.

she's got an arm bar, which for the average person, wtf is an arm bar right?

I agree with Hollywood Nicky, Rousey is coming off as a spoiled brat and a bully.
It is rather funny to watch the debacle.

any press is good press, but that doesn't make all press equal.

imagine if ronda acted like tate does, imagine if she was actually marketable and someone who could be marketed as a hero to young women, i mean it would be HUGE for the UFC and WMMA overall, tons of money in that. imagine if she acted like GSP when he was on the show with a pain in the ass kos, and then goes out there and beats down the pain in the ass in the cage?

this is an opportunity lost, because the top female fighter in the world has been exposed as a spoiled brat and a bully. and she's not like mike tyson, she doesn't go out there and devistate people with insane power. she's not someone as interesting as tyson and she never will be, she doesn't have his charisma, because for all of mike's problems, he was just so damn interesting to everyone, his personality and his knowledge of boxing was just unquestionable. ronda doesn't have any of that.

she's got an arm bar, which for the average person, wtf is an arm bar right?

I think your giving the masses too much credit. Yup, would be good for the sport, but in terms of bringing in ratings and advertising dollars I don't see it. Your better off letting her crash and burn for all to see and then just bringing another freak show along.

I would bet my left testical that if TUF had a fight outside the cage it would produce big ratings as opposed to Ronda acting like a mature adult.

Shit just look around this forum. It's not exactly good statistical analysis, but I just counted 15 posts that are debating Ronda on some level and 3 posts that praise Roxy.

I think your giving the masses too much credit. Yup, would be good for the sport, but in terms of bringing in ratings and advertising dollars I don't see it. Your better off letting her crash and burn for all to see and then just bringing another freak show along.

I would bet my left testical that if TUF had a fight outside the cage it would produce big ratings as opposed to Ronda acting like a mature adult.

Shit just look around this forum. It's not exactly good statistical analysis, but I just counted 15 posts that are debating Ronda on some level and 3 posts that praise Roxy.

It's good for tuf the TV show not so good for the UFC long term trying to get legit backing in places like New York and countries around the world. Also tuf has had a couple of fights outside the cage the fighters were kicked out and it didn't lead to a big ratings boost. The masses who tune in to reality programs like Bad Girls club might get into Tuf but that audience doesn't carry over to UFC events.

I'm pretty sure once the series is over and assuming she beats Tate they will go on an all out marketing campaign to revamp her image but it's probably costing her in mainstream sponsors right now and not helping boost the idea of WMMA as a legit sport.

It's good for tuf the TV show not so good for the UFC long term trying to get legit backing in places like New York and countries around the world. Also tuf has had a couple of fights outside the cage the fighters were kicked out and it didn't lead to a big ratings boost. The masses who tune in to reality programs like Bad Girls club might get into Tuf but that audience doesn't carry over to UFC events.

I'm pretty sure once the series is over and assuming she beats Tate they will go on an all out marketing campaign to revamp her image but it's probably costing her in mainstream sponsors right now and not helping boost the idea of WMMA as a legit sport.

I agree with everything but the last part
I don't think the Edmund stuff makes WMMA look bad as a "legit sport" though

Rhonda and her armenian posse are a confrontational bunch. Dana had to step in and control the chaos. Otherwise they will embarrass the sport and the ufc

Chris Leben and Junie Browning dont understand why Dana say that this is bad for the sport,let Ronda and Tate decide this as Tito and Ken did.

Back