Dana: Fabio Maldonado begged for the Stipe fight. Stipe's management didn't want it.

"Ever notice how Dana always says people beg for things, but not ask?"

I also noticed that he always refers to the fighters as "kids" when they are grown men. He does it on purpose to be condescending...

This is a horrible matchup. Fabio's too tough for his own good and could catch a career altering beat down here.

Not that impressed with Steepay. Think it's a good fight

Yep, clearly the guy in high school who would have been like "That girl totally wanted to f^$k me, did you see her she was begging me for it" when they'd wave and say hello in the hallway.

I can see that.
celebrity-000972-dana-white.jpg

His brain won't thank him for that one.

Maldonado has balls of steel. Stipe's management made the right decision though, as this fight does nothing for Stipe.

I really want Maldonado to win, even though I'm a Stipe fan!

That guy is bad motherfucker, no doubts about it.

But I sometimes worry for him.. Somebody needs to do that if he is not able to ;D

Wolf tickets, easily. I don't believe this.

Fabio got overpowered bad vs Gian and Glover. Scared for him vs one of the bigger HWs but rooting for Maldonado.

Can't see why Stipe's management didn't want the fight. He would have been knocked out brutally by JDS, and now he gets to fight a chubby LHW that doesn't have that much power. It's a very easy payday for Stipe. In the top 10, I only see him beating Nelson (which he already did) - the rest are too athletic and skilled and he won't be able to outwork them. So, this is a perfect fight for Stipe. Should get an easy pay check and get more time to improve his skills before he fights a top 10 fighter who's not Nelson.

He's seen it all with Glover, this is nothing for him.

As a Stipe fan, it will be a chill fight and likely a brutal finish. Maldonado - respect but he's got nothing for Stipe.

Stipe's management knows this fight makes no sense.

I like Stipe a lot, but I so fucking hope Fabio pulls off an upset. Would be so damn awesome.

First time a fighter who should be a MW fights at HW.

Dana must hate Fabio. This is a Japanesque circus fight.

Back