Dana: Fabio Maldonado begged for the Stipe fight. Stipe's management didn't want it.

Towelie by TKO

The Continental Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
From Saturday night's scrum:

[YT]OFjP3cCPedE[/YT]

At 6:20

Maldonado is all man.

He's the man for wanting a payday and knowing if he loses he'll look like a company man and will not be cut for it?

He's going to get bashed in the head by someone--is it really worse to get bashed by Stipe than Glover? Not really.

Ever notice how Dana always says people beg for things, but not ask?

Ever notice how Dana always says people beg for things, but not ask?

Yep, clearly the guy in high school who would have been like "That girl totally wanted to f^$k me, did you see her she was begging me for it" when they'd wave and say hello in the hallway.

I can see why, if Stipe beat JDS he'd damn near be offered a title shot. A win over Fabio does little and a loss hurts a lot. I'm not a big fan of either, but as a fight fan I'm more excited for this than JDS vs Stipe.

Could you imagine a fight with Fabio and Cain?! :eek:

Fabio would just keep walking forward and Cain would have the cardio to put a non stop beat down on him for 25 minutes.

Off topic but who was that lady asking Dana if he would resign him. Dana said he was on a win streak and never gets mad at a guy for taking a better deal somewhere else. It was one of the last questions but I couldn't make out who it was about.

Yep, clearly the guy in high school who would have been like "That girl totally wanted to f^$k me, did you see her she was begging me for it" when they'd wave and say hello in the hallway.

Agree. Fits with the whole tough guy facade he puts on. It's just so fucking stupid.

Fabio would just keep walking forward and Cain would have the cardio to put a non stop beat down on him for 25 minutes.

Fabio can't walk forward when his back will be on the mat with Cain raining punches down. No matter how tough Fabio is, he will get KO'd into oblivion (in the 1st round) if the ref doesn't stop it quick enough.

Imagining this scenario which I've seen played out before at my high school, then reading your name made me LOL.

I totally feel for Stipe. Dudes beats JDS and skyrockets to the top of the division. Beats Fabio, and it's ehhh.

Why would they? Why would you wanna go from a potential #1 contenders match to a nothing fight against a guy who is fat at 205?

Sounds like Cain JDS 2 and 3

Cain would finish Fabio in round 1, just like Stipe is going to.

Imagining this scenario which I've seen played out before at my high school, then reading your name made me LOL.

I totally feel for Stipe. Dudes beats JDS and skyrockets to the top of the division. Beats Fabio, and it's ehhh.

It's an easy payday, but yeah I get what you mean. A win does little more than just pay the bills, and while unlikely a loss plummets him.

Back