"Dana don't be BS" - Khabib

It will probably manifest in him not making it to the cage. Or trying not to - bad weight, injury etc.
He will most likely overtrain. He's gonna be feeling so inadequate, and under so much pressure, it will cause him to push himself beyond his limits habitually until he breaks.

Not even October bro. With Khalabeeb, it is as soon as the first punch is thrown. The guy is the biggest pull out merchant in history, has made every event from Cowboy to TRerg fall thru and always seems to find a way to make the biggest events for him to fall thru. The only events he comes thru on are the ones that no one cares about atp. The pressure of these events get to him or he just curses them with his presence.
You shut your whore mouth damnit. Let this fight happen ..please.

Khabib knows! Dana be on some bullshit!

dana-white-oh-yeah.gif

FRB tweeted an hour ago that Khabib tore his MCL last week. Thinks he can train through it without issue and still be in fight shape, but his team is now making excuses behind the scenes already that he won't be able to make weight and still want the full purse.

PwbTwRn.jpg

That's what I'm saying too! He was Fucking shook on that bus but plays it up hard to his militant Muslim following to seem all tough. Muslims are the easiest people to get in the head of on this planet. This could be a massacre, and very likely a Khabib "injury" or "bad weight cut".

386b011b4396b5460330825e38be3d1e.jpg
Islamophobia kicks hard

Call me cray cray, but I see Khabib having the same holes in his mental armour that Aldo had. They are both these dominant fighters but grew up in these rough scary places, have to act tough, but are still like scared boys inside. The hardest that I've seen men cry in MMA was Aldo losing, DC losing and when Khalabeeb lost in Sambo. Yeah, it shows they care, but D.C., like Aldo, also let Jon get in his head and I think that affected the fight. They are emotional people.

IMO, I think Khabib is going to be gotten to, but we shall see how it effects the fight. The only one not to be gotten to was Nate, and he has an IQ of 5 and serious CTE, so it is not like it counts. McGregor show really is a whole different ball game, even made Nate retire.

this is crazy! i don't know why people have this certitude that conor got into aldo's head or jon into dc's head.
conor, a fighter known for his power punch and bigger than aldo, caught him. done fast!
it happens, just like that. people are saying that aldo fought emotionally and tried to ko conor early, but he has done that in many fights. also, aldo never acted tough. he was this guy living in poverty and than he was his known fighter, one of the best, with enough money for a lifetime, and you think he was scared of another fight?

same about dc. i agree that dc cares a lot about jones, but i don't think jones got into his head in these 2 fights.
in the first fight, dc fought as he usually fights. jones was just better. taller, much better reach, he controlled him, better ground game and clich, better striking. same for the second and this time jones caught him.

if gsp had lost against bisping or diaz, fans would have been saying that they got into his head with their trash talking. mma myths!

If there was 20 guys looking to jump me and one of them threw a fucking dolly at the bus instead of facing me one on one like a real man, I'd stay on the bus too and I'm 100% sure you would too.

Islamophobia kicks hard
I don't think so, he's right in a way. Go ahead and tell a Muslim that Muhammad was a murdering pedophile and see how they react. It's easy to get in their head that way. Most will viciously attack you for it. Where maybe a few would take the high ground and just say you are deeply misinformed about Islam or something like that. But I wouldn't dare tell any of Khabibs boys that. They would murder me if I said that to them, I guarantee it.

I don't think so, he's right in a way. Go ahead and tell a Muslim that Muhammad was a murdering pedophile and see how they react. It's easy to get in their head that way. Most will viciously attack you for it. Where maybe a few would take the high ground and just say you are deeply misinformed about Islam or something like that. But I wouldn't dare tell any of Khabibs boys that. They would murder me if I said that to them, I guarantee it.

If you don't react when someone is insulting the most precious thing you consider (God, mother, father, siblings ...) , then you are nothing less than a coward.

If you don't react when someone is insulting the most precious thing you consider (God, mother, father, siblings ...) , then you are nothing less than a coward.
Even if the person doing so is Purposely trying to get a reaction out of You? You know you can't put your hands on someone just because someone is using mean words towards you right??? If someone is saying something you don't like, you can respond with words or walk away. I believe the only words you can react to with force is if someone is saying "I'm going to beat you, punch your face Etc." And even then it's a slippery slope if they don't act on it. Because words are words.

First off, its "nothing more than a coward", so way to fuck that up.
If you dont have the restraint to not attack someone who doesnt know you, your family, or your God, then you are "nothing short of a spazz"
Why would you put any stock in what a stranger says about someone they dont know? How old are you?

Khabib… Will be a blessed millionaire come October.

Dana: "shut your mouth kid, you're getting paid what you got in your last fight and you're lucky you're getting that"
Khabib: "yes sir"

That's what was said.

yeah, I'm sure Dana has the courage to shit talk Khabib that way...keep dreaming.

Call me cray cray, but I see Khabib having the same holes in his mental armour that Aldo had. They are both these dominant fighters but grew up in these rough scary places, have to act tough, but are still like scared boys inside...

LMAO - not sure if serious...

that is some next-level delusion if you actually believe what you just said.

He better fuckin show up!!!!

Please fucking show up Khabib. Make the fuckin weight without going to the hospital and stay injury free.

Back