"Dana don't be BS" - Khabib

I love Khabib and his broken English

4.2 million of his followers are Russian bots programmed by Putin himself.

maxresdefault.jpg

Dana you funny guy. You stupid funny guy.

Ireland 2 million

Russia 100 million

Everything God give me. this is number one easy fight in light weight division

Alhamdulliah

Dana: "shut your mouth kid, you're getting paid what you got in your last fight and you're lucky you're getting that"
Khabib: "yes sir"

That's what was said.

Until October and then itttttssssss TIME

Why fight in the street when you get millions to fight in the cage?

He talked a bunch of crap about fighting him anywhere any time though

Call me cray cray, but I see Khabib having the same holes in his mental armour that Aldo had. They are both these dominant fighters but grew up in these rough scary places, have to act tough, but are still like scared boys inside. The hardest that I've seen men cry in MMA was Aldo losing, DC losing and when Khalabeeb lost in Sambo. Yeah, it shows they care, but D.C., like Aldo, also let Jon get in his head and I think that affected the fight. They are emotional people.

IMO, I think Khabib is going to be gotten to, but we shall see how it effects the fight. The only one not to be gotten to was Nate, and he has an IQ of 5 and serious CTE, so it is not like it counts. McGregor show really is a whole different ball game, even made Nate retire.

Call me cray cray, but I see Khabib having the same holes in his mental armour that Aldo had. They are both these dominant fighters but grew up in these rough scary places, have to act tough, but are still like scared boys inside. The hardest that I've seen men cry in MMA was Aldo losing, DC losing and when Khalabeeb lost in Sambo. Yeah, it shows they care, but D.C., like Aldo, also let Jon get in his head and I think that affected the fight.

IMO, I think Khabib is going to be gotten to, but we shall see how it effects the fight. The only one not to be gotten to was Nate, and he has an IQ of 5 and serious CTE, so it is not like it counts. McGregor show really is a whole different ball game, even made Nate retire.

It will probably manifest in him not making it to the cage. Or trying not to - bad weight, injury etc.

It will probably manifest in him not making it to the cage. Or trying not to - bad weight, injury etc.
Yah man, I just can't see it going thru smoothly. I think main eventing against Tony was even too much for him. This is going to be on a different level and the pressure on his shoulders will be immense.

Just like Aldo at 189, I can see #ribgate2.0 happening or something. Khabib got triggered by frickin' Artem going after him, wtf will he do with the Irish mob trolling him and Conor getting in his head, or sporting a boner at the weigh in?

Lol

Someone post the pic of him on the bus with the scared puppy eyes
PwbTwRn.jpg

That's what I'm saying too! He was Fucking shook on that bus but plays it up hard to his militant Muslim following to seem all tough. Muslims are the easiest people to get in the head of on this planet. This could be a massacre, and very likely a Khabib "injury" or "bad weight cut".

386b011b4396b5460330825e38be3d1e.jpg

Until October and then itttttssssss TIME

Why fight in the street when you get millions to fight in the cage?
Not even October bro. With Khalabeeb, it is as soon as the first punch is thrown. The guy is the biggest pull out merchant in history, has made every event from Cowboy to TRerg fall thru and always seems to find a way to make the biggest events for him to fall thru. The only events he comes thru on are the ones that no one cares about atp. The pressure of these events get to him or he just curses them with his presence.

Back