"Dana don't be BS" - Khabib

I like conor but his fans make me want khabib to do a slow grinding 25 minute dry hump when they fight.

It would be epic if Conor brings Khabitchmade's religion into the pre fight trash-talk. Would only suck because there would probably be some stupid fucken radical retaliation.

Call me cray cray, but I see Khabib having the same holes in his mental armour that Aldo had. They are both these dominant fighters but grew up in these rough scary places, have to act tough, but are still like scared boys inside. The hardest that I've seen men cry in MMA was Aldo losing, DC losing and when Khalabeeb lost in Sambo. Yeah, it shows they care, but D.C., like Aldo, also let Jon get in his head and I think that affected the fight. They are emotional people.

IMO, I think Khabib is going to be gotten to, but we shall see how it effects the fight. The only one not to be gotten to was Nate, and he has an IQ of 5 and serious CTE, so it is not like it counts. McGregor show really is a whole different ball game, even made Nate retire.
You sound like someone who has never accomplished anything.

Back