Dana: "Conor vs. Dustin won't be for a title. Khabib will fight"

He'll make them fight without a title on the line to be able to lowball both of them. If Conor wins he'll simply promote him to champion after the fact. If Dustin wins he'll make Dustin's next fight for the vacant belt.

Either way, there's a LW title fight that happens in International Fight Week in July. That's his real goal.

People on social media would be having a meltdown if this fight was for a title

They'd all watch, but it would just give them one more thing to complain about

Gee, I wonder if there are other sports that might use usada testing?

Dana is full of shit 80% of the time.

Fight whom? He beat everybody except Tony, who's in Limbo right now.
GSP won't come to 155
Dana is full of shit

Tony? lol Khabib finishes Tony easily in his sleep, theres nobody for him at 155

I'll believe it when khabib or momma says it.

It'll be dope though

“He hasn’t committed, but I feel like he’s gonna. I’m not really pushing him. We talked about it and he just fought. Let him take some time, spend some time with his family, spend the holidays.

LMAO..Dana being Dana
DC just sad on his show with Ariel that USADA still test him, he just want to do just to show everyone he still is clean. Also he will never step in to the Octogan.

I have a feeling Khabib will come back though.

Don't fighters have to stay in the testing pool for a certain time period after a fight even if they say they're retired? For pulsing concerns etc lol

love how khabib is in mcgregors spot kind of

khabib, the guy who ppl said was boring and couldnt draw, is being given time off and is encouraged to chill for a little bit before making a decision. its clear ufc doesnt want him to go given how well hes done as LW champ. there is still big money to be made with khabib

Someone finally explained to khabib in simple terms that he only has 4 top 5 wins and his best win was Coke Mcgregor coming off a boxing match that made him filthy rich..

khabib, the guy who ppl said was boring and couldnt draw, is being given time off and is encouraged to chill for a little bit before making a decision. its clear ufc doesnt want him to go given how well hes done as LW champ. there is still big money to be made with khabib
Yeah, Khabib is ''boring'' but they are still running after him. :confused: Irony.

Guess if Dana said it, then the opposite must be true. Khabib is retired for good folks! Conor vs Dustin for the belt. Also why the fuck does Conor get a title shot? Dude don't even fight at LW as most of his fights recently has been at WW and in the court room.

Someone finally explained to khabib in simple terms that he only has 4 top 5 wins and his best win was Coke Mcgregor coming off a boxing match that made him filthy rich..
Rankings are bullshit, and everyone knows it.

Khabib dominated UFC fighters like no one ever did (dominated even prime RDA), won 32 consecutive rounds, no one can surpass that.

Conor got choked out by Nate Diaz, and lost 2 rounds to Nate in the rematch.

There's to many variables involved for anyone to know if and when he's coming back. And at which weight class and with who?

Dana's being too vague. He's using that as a ploy for Khabib not to be stripped. It's a very weak argument...

Until Khabib comes back with something official, you have to take the man's last words into consideration as it was a promise to his mother. He's retired...

Poirier vs. McGregor should be for the Lightweight Title...

Khabibs father wanted him to go 30-0, I would not be surprised to see him fight once more. It's probably an easy fight for him but I'd still like to see him settle it with Tony

Dana is holding the lightweight title as a hostage, indefinitely...

Khabibs father wanted him to go 30-0, I would not be surprised to see him fight once more. It's probably an easy fight for him but I'd still like to see him settle it with Tony
Eventually I think he'll come back to get that 30-0 for his pops...

Rankings are bullshit, and everyone knows it.

Khabib dominated UFC fighters like no one ever did, won 32 consecutive rounds, no one can surpass that.

According to Khabibs own fans Conor is a trash mctapper and like I said, Khabib lost a round to that coked Mcgregor coming off a boxing match.. khabibs resume is not that impressive, he dominated mostly scrubs with a couple Of controversial wins over mid tier fading fighters. He had weight and injury issues, he doesn’t sell PPVs like we learned his last fight, and he has no personality = Not a prize fighter

Back