Dana: "Conor vs. Dustin won't be for a title. Khabib will fight"

IMO the only guy left in the UFC under 170 who has even a reasonable shot at beating Khabib isn't at 155 right now. But could easily move up. That man is...

ortega1.jpg
<DisgustingHHH>

Give me a name below welterweight that you believe would be a tougher stylistic match up than Ortega for Khabib.
tony is pretty much ortega except at LW. tony is a bigger guy, more unpredictable and battle tested. if tony cant use his jitz against khabib on the ground what makes you think ortega will have success? i dont think hes much better than tony on the ground. im not even sure hes better at all

According to Khabibs own fans Conor is a trash mctapper and like I said, Khabib lost a round to that coked Mcgregor coming off a boxing match.. khabibs resume is not that impressive, he dominated mostly scrubs with a couple Of controversial wins over mid tier fading fighters. He had weight and injury issues, he doesn’t sell PPVs like we learned his last fight, and he has no personality = Not a prize fighter
still is the second richest fighter in UFC and 30-0 must be doing something right

Back