Dana confirms the reports of Wand running out of the gym

Sources are Dana and Chael? Sounds legit :rolleyes:

daily_gifdump_249_10.gif

Hah, look who's not catching the ball.

I have officially lost all respect for Wanderlei. That is inexcusable.

Wand takes Pride in his approach to random drug tests, much like Overeem.

I'm sure there's a perfectly legitimate explanation as to why he also fled the scene when surprised with a drug test.

Sources are Dana and Chael? Sounds legit :rolleyes:

well, dana's the one who has to put together and promote the card. i assume he knows what he's doing when he talks to the NSAC and hears what happened. sure, he wasn't there, but i very much believe he knows what the NSAC regards as having happened.

I'm sure there's a perfectly legitimate explanation as to why he also fled the scene when surprised with a drug test.

post of the day.

Baghdad Bob^^^:icon_chee

well, dana's the one who has to put together and promote the card. i assume he knows what he's doing when he talks to the NSAC and hears what happened. sure, he wasn't there, but i very much believe he knows what the NSAC regards as having happened.

And I'm sure running was involved. Probably jumped into a moving car too.

Oh well. Never thought much of the guy anyway.

And I'm sure running was involved. Probably jumped into a moving car too.

Just last week "Dana is the biggest liar in MMA" suddenly now it's "Dana said so, it must be true". I wonder why MMA fans have the stigma of being the worst sports fans around.

I'd love to hear about this from somebody other than Dana White.

Can't believe a word Dana says, especially if he's pissy. When they make friends again this story will change dramatically.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back