Dana confirms the reports of Wand running out of the gym

Dana is lying to make everyone buy a card where Sonnen pulls a Bob Sapp against Vitor. Wand is not afraid of anyone and has his reasons.

So our only sources are Dana and Sonnen?
hmmmm....I don't know what to make of this.

psyduck.gif

How is it a duck? Nobody is scared of Sonnen; it's the fact that Wanderlei was roiding that he's now out of the fight.

Wand needs to come clean in order to regain any hespect

doubt he will

It's too bad, we were gonna get "Prime Wand" for the fight...

Given Wand's history of taking fights I can't believe that he was scared to fight Sonnen. However, I do think he didn't like the idea of Sonnen's wrestling and wanted every advantage he could get. Considering the history between the two I think Wand wanted to do every single thing he could to win this fight. So I think juicing is something he might have done and then he had to duck the test.

But how can Dana confirm a goddamn thing if he wasn't there? That's like me confirming that there were 12 shooters involved in the JFK assassination because someone told me it happened. I may believe that Wand ran from the test, but Dana's confirmation doesn't give it any more or less credibility.

But but the documents were in English and Wandy couldn't find anybody in Las Vegas who could read English and he has to go to Brazil to watch Barao fight right at the moment those NSAC guys showed up..just bad timing that's all. And Wand probably had such a good time in his home country that he forgot about the whole drug testing thing which is why it took him 3 days to make a youtube video explaining why he ran away from signing papers that he signed many times before.

That is fucking hilarious and I believe it. It doesn't change my opinion of him as a fan because i've always known he was using as well as prob 85% of everyones hero that would never do such a thing.

But but the documents were in English and Wandy couldn't find anybody in Las Vegas who could read English and he has to go to Brazil to watch Barao fight right at the moment those NSAC guys showed up..just bad timing that's all. And Wand probably had such a good time in his home country that he forgot about the whole drug testing thing which is why it took him 3 days to make a youtube video explaining why he ran away from signing papers that he signed many times before.

this... wand legacy is looking worse than ken shamrock these days... wow the future is here!

Totally embarassing. He should just own up to it. He already looks guilty.

Back