Dana announces UFC 186 (Montreal) main card

Pretty decent card too bad I can't make this one

With Rampage's court action from Bellator, would he even be allowed to fight? A solid card overall. Made more sense to have Lawler vs. Rory on this card, and Lombard vs. Hendricks in an Number One contender fight on the Dallas card.
Problem with that is that Lawler wants time off after 4 fights last year. His camp has said Memorial Day would be the earliest he returns, and ideally later.

Yuck. Not worth paying/driving for. I don't care about Rampage, Bisping, or Riggs fights. UFC 184 is what a PPV should look like.

I might buy this one. Diego vs Nate or Lauzon would be the icing on the cake.

rampage vs maldonado lmao

i hope rampage talks some smack about this guy before the fight, could be hilarious

I might buy this one. Diego vs Nate or Lauzon would be the icing on the cake.

Lauzon fights Iaquinta at UFC 183 and well, the maincard is already announced, why the fuck would they throw Diego vs Nate on the prelims? This fight could even headline a free card.

Meh, I pay to see entertaining fights. This fight, on paper, sounds entertaining. Being stopped early by Saunders has no bearing on whether or not you can be entertaining to watch.

How in the world does that fight sound entertaining?

Its a stacked card, stacked with fights I have no desire to see.

Hopefully Tough Luck Riggs doesn't walk under any ladders, break any mirrors or shake hands with Jamie Varner, TJ Grant or Dominic Cruz before his fight with Cote.

Lauzon fights Iaquinta at UFC 183 and well, the maincard is already announced, why the fuck would they throw Diego vs Nate on the prelims? This fight could even headline a free card.

Diego called out Nate for a fight at UFC 185 in Dallas. Would complete the card nicely.

Anthony Pettis vs. Rafael Dos Anjos- LW Title Fight
Carla Esparza vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk- WSW Title Fight
Johny Hendricks vs. Matt Brown
Alistair Overeem vs. Roy Nelson
Diego Sanchez vs. Nate Diaz

Diego called out Nate for a fight at UFC 185 in Dallas. Would complete the card nicely.

Anthony Pettis vs. Rafael Dos Anjos- LW Title Fight
Carla Esparza vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk- WSW Title Fight
Johny Hendricks vs. Matt Brown
Alistair Overeem vs. Roy Nelson
Diego Sanchez vs. Nate Diaz

that would be sick bro, but still I feel like Diego vs Nate only 3 rounds is a bit of a waste.

When was the last time you saw either guy in a "fun fight". Are we in 2007? Riggs just got stopped in the first round by Ben Saunders. If I'm paying 50 dollars I was relevant fights. This fight is the definition of irrelevant.

I totally agree with this. BTW I wonder how Bisping will try to trash talk Dollaway; one of the most flegmatic dudes out there. "Yeah yous got knocked out with one bloody kick and...err...I got nothin..."

Last edited:
Back