@Orange
Reaction score
Dillashaw-Barao 2
Rory-Lombard
Rampage-Maldonaldo
Bisping-Dolloway
Cote-Riggs

Was just on TSN in Canada.

Eh, should be able to make some change on tickets with that card. Think I'll go for it, the first time I've done this without GSP on a Canadian card, but think this card may get some love up there. Cha-ching!

Riggs on a main card is sad. Every other fight looks pretty good. Tj vs Barao 2 is a joke but what can you do.

That's one hell of a fight card.

What's the deal with the Barao-Dillashaw rematch? Dillashaw destroyed him for five straight rounds.

Cote-Riggs huh ? I thought it was 2015, not 2007.

Weird how Barao is fighting him so soon. His last win wasn't very impressive and TJ whooped his ass. UFC being hopeful I guess.

Should be a fun fight. Not seeing a problem. Not like it's a co-headliner.

When was the last time you saw either guy in a "fun fight". Are we in 2007? Riggs just got stopped in the first round by Ben Saunders. If I'm paying 50 dollars I was relevant fights. This fight is the definition of irrelevant.

Barao via TKO
Rory Via UD
Rampage via UD
Bisping via UD

I hope this card is better than I think it will be

Dillashaw-Barao 2 - good fight, TJ wins.
Rory-Lombard - snoozefest, 3 rounds of jabs by Rory.
Rampage-Maldonaldo - Maldonado getting KTFO.
Bisping-Dolloway - Meh, probably Bisping by UD. I don't care for either of them.
Cote-Riggs - lol wtf, why is this fight on main card? Oh yeah Canada. Jeez Cote by UD I guess.

Recognizable names on paper but has good potential to be a boring card.

Last edited:
With Rampage's court action from Bellator, would he even be allowed to fight? A solid card overall. Made more sense to have Lawler vs. Rory on this card, and Lombard vs. Hendricks in an Number One contender fight on the Dallas card.

When was the last time you saw either guy in a "fun fight". Are we in 2007? Riggs just got stopped in the first round by Ben Saunders. If I'm paying 50 dollars I was relevant fights. This fight is the definition of irrelevant.

Meh, I pay to see entertaining fights. This fight, on paper, sounds entertaining. Being stopped early by Saunders has no bearing on whether or not you can be entertaining to watch.

Back