Over gets a -125
Under gets +130

Barao
Rory
Maldonaldo
Bisping
Riggs

you heard these picks here 1st

What's the deal with the Barao-Dillashaw rematch? Dillashaw destroyed him for five straight rounds.

Weird how Barao is fighting him so soon. His last win wasn't very impressive and TJ whooped his ass. UFC being hopeful I guess.

The rest of the top 15 is either injured, coming off a loss, or named Urijah Faber. The only other possibly viable matchup is Alcantara who is #8 but has yet to get a top 15 win. It's either Barao, or cancel the fight.

Lowest I can recall seeing Bisping on a card.

The only great fight is Rory vs. Lombard.

To the people complaining about Riggs-Cote being on the main card, I'd bet they have a budget for the main card and the likes of Rory, Lombard, Rampage, Bisping and the title fight is pushing it.

Dillashaw-Barao 2
Rory-Lombard
Rampage-Maldonaldo
Bisping-Dolloway
Cote-Riggs

Was just on TSN in Canada.

th_shaqoohhh.png

I live 20 minutes from the Bell Center , I will probably watch this one from home. Not worth seeing live.

What's the deal with the Barao-Dillashaw rematch? Dillashaw destroyed him for five straight rounds.

Even though both of them got the finish,they both looked like crap.

Barao was fighting a guy out of the top 10 and TJ was fighting a guy out of the top 10 who came in 2 min notice for a 5 round fight.
And they both su****.Knowing that Cruz hurt his knee,why not?
At least it will put an excalamation point to what happened in the first fight.TJ either shows that he is the better fighter,or he gets destroyed like he should've been in the first place and it was a fluke.

Bisping/Dolloway is the most interesting fight on the card imo.

Back