Media Dana admits defeat in piracy war.

Not sure about that. That may be the ones he can actually catch and do something about, but he is going around threatening average fans, who mostly aren't mass streamers.

It is pretty simple.

Taking an event and streaming it to other on the internet is illegal.
Downloading and storing that stream on your computer is illegal.
Watching an event that is being streamed by somebody else is not.

New fightpass original content incoming. Chris Hansen and Dana White catches predatory ufc pirates. Instead of police picking them up outside dana will have drunk platinum perry outside beating the shit out of them while yelling the N word, with special guest star conor mcgregor if they are older than 60 years

Not gonna lie, i would pay 70usd for that

WHERE YOU AT SIR PAUL!
WHERE YOU AT MOTHERFUCKER!

NEVER FORGET

New fightpass original content incoming. Chris Hansen and Dana White catches predatory ufc pirates. Instead of police picking them up outside dana will have drunk platinum perry outside beating the shit out of them while yelling the N word, with special guest star conor mcgregor if they are older than 60 years

Not gonna lie, i would pay 70usd for that
they could have a guest bounty hunter with them each week, would be the only UFC content I'd watch these days

they could have a guest bounty hunter with them each week, would be the only UFC content I'd watch these days
Is dog the bounty hunter still alive or do we have to bring out the pardons for tiger king so he can play dog?

It is pretty simple.

Taking an event and streaming it to other on the internet is illegal.
Downloading and storing that stream on your computer is illegal.
Watching an event that is being streamed by somebody else is not.
That actually isn't entirely accurate.

They have a current, feasible, legal means to catch and convict those who stream an event for others (and to a far lesser extent for those who download things).

Make no mistake about it- individuals streaming copyrighted material is illegal; it is a civil offense that you can be sued for. There is not yet a criminal statute unless you are in some way selling or mass producing it. The feasibility and chances for success with a mass lawsuit against individuals would be highly questionable, which is the reason the UFC didn't do it when the got the IP addresses of many who had been illegally streaming from a busted site in 2010.

Is dog the bounty hunter still alive or do we have to bring out the pardons for tiger king so he can play dog?
I think he's still alive, I was thinking of unstable celebrities, preferably with drug problems or history of abuse, Mickey Rourke and Johnny Depp, or that Elliot whatever that was a woman a few weeks ago

Judi Dench would be dope

I think he's still alive, I was thinking of unstable celebrities, preferably with drug problems or history of abuse, Mickey Rourke and Johnny Depp, or that Elliot whatever that was a woman a few weeks ago

Judi Dench would be dope
Sounds like normal celebrities to me. Unstable celebrities would be people who act normal imo :)

Sounds like someone took Dana aside to remind him about the internet.
Bear in mind, the Tomato-headed goof once challenged the internet to hack him, and his SIN and addresses were released in less than 15 mins.
He's a meathead

sounds like democrats look for charges against trump
As somebody outside the US, you're no different than someone saying "sounds like republicans looking for charges against Obama"
Both are criminals in my eyes.
let's take this to the war room, *hand wraps deez nuts*

You Bros taking pride in not paying for cards is super cringe.

Do what you want but why be proud to the point you have to post on a forum?

"I will never pay durr"

Seriously nobody cares.

Yeah a high school graduate is going to defeat piracy.
And his looking forward to “crying and begging” is nothing more than his sociopath mask slipping.

Charging $70 for these ppvs is just begging for people to stream them.

Dana White should make a show called looking for a pirate, where he goes to the streamers house

"Dana White's Looking For a Pirate" could follow Contender Series each week and it could look like "Catching a Predator", online chats and all.

Piracy will always exist, according to White,

Tk95Ot3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back