• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dana addresses Khabib not fighting.

My favorite part was when Dana coughed on the guy.

Daner White pandering to Khabib's 1 billion fans in Russia, the Middle East, and the Islamic world, as well as his major partners in Abu Dhabi who have a hard-on for Khabib.

If someone like Tyrone Woodley pulled the same stunt, Dana would throw him under the bus and shit on him.
Or he's just telling the truth..?

Sherdoggers still burying their heads in the sand, in regards to this pandemic.

Or he's just telling the truth..?

Sherdoggers still burying their heads in the sand, in regards to this pandemic.

Khabib is not a fight-ducking, cry baby who then go on to complain about racism and not being "respected" like Woodley.
Dana White is a fan of Khabib and has stated it before.

Very much true, they pretty much made up every kind of fantasy and empty talk beyond your wildest imagination o validate their urge to trash the undefeated, of course objectively they cannot get factual validation so they just take it from their imagination out of frustation, like this one here:

The hatred deluded him so badly here, he needs to go to psychologist and take some meds.
It's called sarcasm, dipshit. Khabib is awesome but has hands down the absolute dumbest fans.

- Claims Khabib was caught in middle of various attempts to book a venue, and obviously concerns surrounding the virus.

- No one's fault to why this fight isn't taking place.

Why is Dana talking to Robert Downey jr about this though ?

Daner White pandering to Khabib's 1 billion fans in Russia, the Middle East, and the Islamic world, as well as his major partners in Abu Dhabi who have a hard-on for Khabib.

If someone like Tyrone Woodley pulled the same stunt, Dana would throw him under the bus and shit on him.
Why would he get mad at Tyron for going where he told him to?

If that happened with Tyron, Dana would have said exactly this in the media:

I understand what your trying to say but they arent gonna lie about sending somewhere halfway across the world,and then they werent allowed in. That can be verified very easily.
No one believes Khabib went to abu dhabi just for the hell of it. If Khabib didnt want to fight he just woulda went straight home.

Calling it right here, Khabib will miraculously fly back from Russia right after 249, and fight Conor on that same island because, well, who to fight when we already booked Tony vs Gaethje? Dana always win and we are fucking naive to trust him.

Dana knows he's at fault for not disclosing location

These fights won't be sanctioned

On paper it looks great and gives us all something to finally look forward too .... But I'm sticking with my initial thoughts that these fights wont happen and Dana will announce it's off within the next couple days

Hope I'm wrong....but I can't see this being sanctioned by anyone
Fucking ban

You either told him to go or you didn’t...

the entire mma community knows damn well you did to set up a bullshit interim title fight just to fast track Conor/Khabib 2.

Khabibs a chump. That bear was paid to take a fall.

Khabib is awesome but has hands down the absolute dumbest fans.

In a nutshell the drama plays like this:

Act 1
Child Khabib is a chump!
Adult: No, you are deluded...
Child: Me?? Deluded??? You know what I change my mind, Khabib is awesome but his fans are sucks
*boohooohooo! (running while covering his face)
Adult: .....

Calling it right here, Khabib will miraculously fly back from Russia right after 249, and fight Conor on that same island because, well, who to fight when we already booked Tony vs Gaethje? Dana always win and we are fucking naive to trust him.
That would be so awesome Conor vs Khabib II is the fight fans really want to see to write the wrong

Doesn't sound like no one is. Sounds like everyone is.

What sarcasm, there is no secret that you are among the irrational Khabib hater, not the first time we came to cross.
The sarcasm was me saying the bear was paid to take a fall. Dipshit.

Just admit you only read the first of two sentences in my original post.

Dana is fine with Khabib, now he can do Khabib vs Conor 2 in *early August*. The Tony/Gaethje winner "will need time to recover" but will be allowed to keep their interim belt in order to briefly step aside.

This benefits everyone accept Khabib, but he probably wants to beat up Conor again & Ali will talk him into it. The Interim champ would stand to make much more if Conor pulls off the upset & becomes their next opponent.

*Ramadam ends 1 month earlier than last year when Khabib fought in early September. So early August would provide the same amount of prep time.

- Claims Khabib was caught in middle of various attempts to book a venue, and obviously concerns surrounding the virus.

- No one's fault to why this fight isn't taking place.

Don’t believe his lies

Just admit you only read the first of two sentences in my original post.

Don't be sad I read everything, I just couldn't believe you are that stupid actually, a much more better sarcasm would be if you're trying to imitate the silly comment that Khabib hater usually retorted. But I guess I over-estimated you, I'm sorry, it's my fault.

Back