• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dana addresses Khabib not fighting.

Sanctioned by who? It doesn't matter if they fight on a private island or indian resort. All he has to do is hire a team of judges, corner men, refs, etc.

You don't just pay some refs to do it .... The athletic commission picks the refs .... No commision is going to send refs

What sanction/commision is going to pre fight and post fight test fighters ?

It's not as simple as you think

These fights won't be sanctioned

On paper it looks great and gives us all something to finally look forward too .... But I'm sticking with my initial thoughts that these fights wont happen and Dana will announce it's off within the next couple days

Hope I'm wrong....but I can't see this being sanctioned by anyone
My common sense says this and I hope I'm wrong too ( as long as there s no tragedies at the end of all this )

If Dana blames the fighter, Dana fuked up.

If Dana says "we all made mistakes" ... Dana really fuked up.

Dana has done an excellent job in creating/evolving the sport of MMA to unforeseen levels. He solely made the UFC into the monster size brand it is today as we all know it.
This is just one event guys and Dana knows what he is doing. Have faith and support in the pioneer of our sport - Dana White!

Dana has done an excellent job in creating/evolving the sport of MMA to unforeseen levels. He solely made the UFC into the monster size brand it is today as we all know it.
This is just one event guys and Dana knows what he is doing. Have faith and support in the pioneer of our sport - Dana White!
What was your other account?

Of course not.
Look at it as a badge of honor. When a fighter is so good,people will just make shit up they know is not true,just to have something to say. Its not like they can talk about the guys losses or gifs of him losing lol

Very much true, they pretty much made up every kind of fantasy and empty talk beyond your wildest imagination o validate their urge to trash the undefeated, of course objectively they cannot get factual validation so they just take it from their imagination out of frustation, like this one here:

Khabibs a chump. That bear was paid to take a fall.

The hatred deluded him so badly here, he needs to go to psychologist and take some meds.

Dana pretty much confirms khabib was telling the truth he fucked up.

Dana fucking white of all people has let the world know the American dream is still possible

I don't understand why khabib triggers so many people.

Dana called Joe Rogan Experience “full of shit” this will trigger a lot of people <{Heymansnicker}>

It is completely out of character. Makes me wonder what the real story is.
Probably exactly what Khabib has been saying. He made a call, it went really bad, he realized he fucked up, and now he's trying to make sure Khabib doesn't get pissed

- Claims Khabib was caught in middle of various attempts to book a venue, and obviously concerns surrounding the virus.

- No one's fault to why this fight isn't taking place.

Daner White pandering to Khabib's 1 billion fans in Russia, the Middle East, and the Islamic world, as well as his major partners in Abu Dhabi who have a hard-on for Khabib.

If someone like Tyrone Woodley pulled the same stunt, Dana would throw him under the bus and shit on him.

Back