Dana: "a lot of guys do that push on the cage ****

I agree. Randy started this shit really against Vera.

I think what Cain did was fine. What was worst is the Leben/Brunson fight. Fuck that was terrible.

it seems like Dana White would like more to run a Kickboxing promotion

I think what Cain did was fine. What was worst is the Leben/Brunson fight. Fuck that was terrible.

Compared to the Okami fight the Leben fight was FOTY

Get rid of the cage and instead put zombies on chains around them like in The Walking Dead! Or tigers like in Gladiator. Yolo

I have no problem with people clinching against the cage. It's MMA, are we really going to limit fighters even more? Geez, people. If fighters don't want to be pressed against the cage, don't get in that position or reverse. Pretty soon people are going to want there to be a five-second take down rule ala the Barkley rule in the NBA (backing down in the post for those that don't know).

A ref can't save you from pressure in the real world and all these complaints annoy me.

Eh you mean the style that UFC Hall of Famer Randy Couture utilised for years in the Octagon? Greco-roman clinch work. It's all part of the MMA game. The referee can warn them to actually work though and try to damage their opponent or advance position. If they dont then the ref can separate them. No problems with the rules. Just another example of Dana talking without really thinking again.

It sucks but cutting guys because they are winning but boring is what makes people think the UFC isn't much different than WWE.

What? The WWE cuts people after they win? Wall and stall tactics are all that stands between the UFC and the WWE? T

"The UFC is becoming like the WWE" is nearly always a lame argument isn't it?

I also hate it more than lay n pray. At least lay n pray often starts out with an entertaining takedown. Wall n stall is just pushing your opponent into a fence.

What? The WWE cuts people after they win? Wall and stall tactics are all that stands between the UFC and the WWE? T

"The UFC is becoming like the WWE" is nearly always a lame argument isn't it?

No, but they value entertainment over sport.

Put 'em in a ring dipshit.

Animals fight in a cage. You want mainstream acceptance and legality in New York put them in a ring.

Animals don't fight in a cage ... they are put in by assholes. Think before saying something stupid.

GTFO with the octagon

you can't cut anyone of in that thing
way to much room
fuck the fence
makes it way easier to stall against an opponent

yeah real fighting.

Back