Dan Hooker commitment to UFC 266

Sweden population... 10.23 million... Sweden covid deaths .. 14 753

Australia population... 25.36 million..
Australia covid deaths....1138

Sweden vaccinated % 61.9
Australia vaccinated % 36.6

Omg it's like lockdowns and quarantines work.... lol ffs

There's one damn reason that lockdowns don't work - and that's because when they are implemented, way too many dipshits don't follow them and fuck things up. They magically end up with a superspreader event or two during the lockdown !!! This is why we can't have nice things.

There's one damn reason that lockdowns don't work - and that's because when they are implemented, way too many dipshits don't follow them and fuck things up. They magically end up with a superspreader event or two during the lockdown !!! This is why we can't have nice things.

Working for my state still I admit.. on a personal view point I always say let it go to a vote.. actual democracy.. everyone should get a say.. not just the talking heads.

I don't believe in mandated vaccinations nor rules for different groups of people, the very thought of a two tier system for peoples freedoms is absolutely atrocious. All or none. I don't give a shit either way, but the division of people will end up causing far more harm than good. Imo

Sweden vaccinated % 61.9

You didn't see me arguing for the vaccine. I believe natural immunity is best. I am strongly against this mRna vaccine (I am using the word vaccine loosely). Sweden did a terrible job in their nursing homes, not Andrew Cuomo terrible but very bad. If you think lockdowns and quarantines for healthy people are a smart idea i'm not sure what to say. Even here in the U.S. the original plan was only to "flatten the curve" for a few weeks with lockdowns. The point being you can't stop the spread of the virus, only change the timing to not overwhelm the hospitals. I'm glad where you live not many died but i'm not sure you understand why. Causation and correlation are two different things. You might be on to something with your vaccine statistics but it's not worth talking/arguing about. Most people don't understand vaccines and even doctors in the U.S. seem to be pressured into supported Fauci and this political/economic (big Pharma) agenda. Israel is the most vaccinated country in the world and the statistics are terrible in that country. The deaths are only short-term statistics, do you have any statistics about the long-term studies of these mRna vaccines? I am using vaccine loosely, I consider it gene therapy not a vaccine. I don't like calling these vaccines, it's an insult to the great work Doctor's/Scientists have done over the years. I'm not sure long-term studies are available yet, it seems they are doing studies on the general population. I wonder how this plays out 5 or 10 years from now. You quoted covid deaths but I didn't see vaccine deaths or injury numbers. Here in the U.S. they are pretty high. I rambled a lot here but there was a lot to cover. Good luck and health to you and yours.

Virus dont just disappear after 2-3 weeks. Y'all need a proper lockdown for a year or more. Sorry businesses. But the govt fucked up and now are punishing ppl with these rushed vaccines and limiting people to use certain establishments. It is what it is, I care about my health so I won't inject myself with something without long term studies, hell it can make you dumber for crise sake, and I actually believe it made a lot of ppl dumber that took it.
This mRna vaccine can do a lot more than just make you dumber. Did you hear about Ernesto Ramirez? He was a 16 year old boy from Texas who dies 5 days after taking the Pfizer jab with an enlarged heart. I live near NYC in the U.S. I would be going to the UFC 268 at MSG in November. I can't since i'm not vaccinated. Why do you think the vaccine can make you dumber, I don't understand?

About time somebody stood up from these ridiculous countries and spoke the truth.

Clown world.

You say that... yet you post a link to a NZ Herald reporter? lol Stay in your lane, mate ;)

Sweden vaccinated % 61.9

of course they work.
What happens when they unlock?
Enjoy that life locked in your house indefinitely, sounds awesome.
And yes death sounds much better than that

lol normal Visas are invalid, you need top apply to the embassy (US in this case) and get special permission to travel
Dan had been calling them everyday for weeks, no response. Had to reach out on social media to see if any could pull any strings.

Why the FCK doesn't UFC help with these things???

You didn't see me arguing for the vaccine. I believe natural immunity is best. I am strongly against this mRna vaccine (I am using the word vaccine loosely). Sweden did a terrible job in their nursing homes, not Andrew Cuomo terrible but very bad. If you think lockdowns and quarantines for healthy people are a smart idea i'm not sure what to say. Even here in the U.S. the original plan was only to "flatten the curve" for a few weeks with lockdowns. The point being you can't stop the spread of the virus, only change the timing to not overwhelm the hospitals. I'm glad where you live not many died but i'm not sure you understand why. Causation and correlation are two different things. You might be on to something with your vaccine statistics but it's not worth talking/arguing about. Most people don't understand vaccines and even doctors in the U.S. seem to be pressured into supported Fauci and this political/economic (big Pharma) agenda. Israel is the most vaccinated country in the world and the statistics are terrible in that country. The deaths are only short-term statistics, do you have any statistics about the long-term studies of these mRna vaccines? I am using vaccine loosely, I consider it gene therapy not a vaccine. I don't like calling these vaccines, it's an insult to the great work Doctor's/Scientists have done over the years. I'm not sure long-term studies are available yet, it seems they are doing studies on the general population. I wonder how this plays out 5 or 10 years from now. You quoted covid deaths but I didn't see vaccine deaths or injury numbers. Here in the U.S. they are pretty high. I rambled a lot here but there was a lot to cover. Good luck and health to you and yours.

No worries mate pleasure to hear opinions without it turning into a insult fest.

My point is tho my state has 3 cases the past week. Think 2000 something all up, fast lockdowns and quarantines have actually kept the population here from suffering. We also have sporting events pretty much the whole way through. Free as a bird compared to the rest of the world the entire time.

As i said, I don't care if people get vaccinated or not. But I refuse to take part in anything that divides freedoms based on this jab.. I call the vaccine passport, a passport to spread covid.

The shitshow in Sydney and Melbourne is a different kettle of fish tho. They have been locked down harshly. It should be put to the people what their next steps are ( lockdowns no lockdowns etc ) not the politicians imo. But while my state exists free as a bird without the covid here there and everywhere I'm all for mandatory quarantines on new arrivals.. even if this " wave. Variant ) whatever gets sorted . It's probably a good buffer for the next pandemic. Imo.

Sorry to ramble as well . Take care mate

of course they work.
What happens when they unlock?
Enjoy that life locked in your house indefinitely, sounds awesome.
And yes death sounds much better than that

Lol been locked down 3 fucking days all pandemic... been mask mandatory 3 days as well... oh the inhumanity

About time somebody stood up from these ridiculous countries and spoke the truth.

Clown world.

Lol .... weirdly professional athletes in Australia are considered essential... hence Volkanovski. Tuivasa. Crute etc all being able to fight despite being in covid hotspots..

Australia isn't new Zealand....
Man you guys need to get off twitter.

Lol been locked down 3 fucking days all pandemic... been mask mandatory 3 days as well... oh the inhumanity

Hmmm, ok I’ll admit I’m probably lumping NZ and Oz together, if what you say is true.

1f1c82ff24fb0e05e3eca34d23d1d629

Photo from the Wallabies vs Springbok rugby test that just finished a few minutes ago. These people don't look like they are locked in their house?

The amount of people rattled in this thread lol. COVID has killed your soulless countries.

<36>

I’ll have so much respect Hooker if he pulls his off and makes weight.

Hmmm, ok I’ll admit I’m probably lumping NZ and Oz together, if what you say is true.

It's a big country. =). Different cities and states have had different reactions.. it's not the federal government. Certain places have made mistakes like being stupid and letting it spread to much before attempting to stop the spread.. once the cats out of the bag it's nigh impossible to get back in.

So as I said it should be put to vote to the people in those regions to decide their next step. It's not the 1900s anymore, we have the technology to actually be a true democracy now. Not this bastardised corruption filled representative democracy.

But everyone prefers to blame the other people. Vaxxed un vaxxed pro lockdown anti lockdown blah blah. I personally blame the clowns in charge.. how do you fuck up being a island.. because of moronic things like hotel quarantines and such is how.

But I digress , war the hangman =)

Back