Media Dan Hooker calls out Charles Oliveira for UFC 305(Perth)

<KhabibBS>

Hooker is a journeyman who is 3-4 over his last 7...
Why would Charles ever want to fight him? Doesn't help his ranking or his legacy.

<KhabibBS>

Hooker is a journeyman who is 3-4 over his last 7...
Why would Charles ever want to fight him? Doesn't help his ranking or his legacy.
The only options he realistically has at LW are Gamrot, Hooker, Moicano, and maybe Fiziev. Gamrot wants a 5 rounder and might get left holding his dick if Charles just wants a 3 rounder.

Easier fight and bigger name, Charles will probably take this one.

I hope he fights Gamrot instead though. Way more interesting.

As a Charles fan, im happy. He needs a tune up.

Stylistically Charles vs Gamrot is more interesting.

Agree. I think Charles v Hooker would be an exciting bloodbath.

But Gamerot has earned an elite opponent and to fight up in the rankings.

Also think the Gamerot vs Charles scrambles would be a thing of legend.

I think Gamrot is the way better and more interesting opponent

Dan Hooker at #11 is way too far down given how close Oliveira's fight with Tsarukyan was

Imo a win over Gamrot would be enough for Oliveira to deserve a title shot after Tsarukyan
Dan Hooker is a glorified gatekeeper. This is the best he could hope for.

Gamrot wants a 5 rounder and might get left holding his dick if Charles just wants a 3 rounder.
Charles should do the 5 rounds. I don't get why he would be against that? If he had another round against Arman he would probably be fighting for the belt right now.

Charles should do the 5 rounds. I don't get why he would be against that? If he had another round against Arman he would probably be fighting for the belt right now.
He's been in a lot of 5 rounders the past few years and the pay is the same whether 3 or 5.

5 round fights are great for the fans and some fighters would prefer them but I imagine there's also fighters who would rather do 3 rounders if they can. Charles has reached the top of the mountain already and he also has a few losses on his record. He might see this as just another fight, or maybe he'd rather prep for 3. I'm not sure I can't speak for him.

This is the one Charles should be pushing on tbh, he deserves a break from all these killers, not to say Hooker is not dangerous but a striker is a much better fight for Charles and a much more fun fight for us fans.

Having said that won't be mad with the Gamrot fight either, I don't know why the brass is pissed off with him but he should be next after Arman or at least get a #1 contender fight versus Charles or Justin.

Oliviera isn't taking it, especially in OZ. He complains about the flight to UAE which is far less than to OZ.

Back