Dan Henderson says a fight with Chael Sonnen is "quite possible"

AggressiveAndy

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Dan Henderson says he would be down to fight Chael Sonnen.

Personally I'd love to see this fight.

"We're friends, but above all we fight now in the same category and therefore have the same goal. We both compete for the same belt."

"Our friendship is more than a title and we are professional enough to let the rivalry be just inside the Octagon. It would be a different situation, but our profession in this type of situation is quite possible to happen."

Source

I don't see why they would fight each other. Hendo gains nothing by fighting Sonnen. There are better fights out there for Hendo.

Hendo could no doubt put his lights out but Chael's relentless grinding style would probably gas him to hell

I think with Hendo's age and gas tank, Chael can pull a Cain/JDS 2 win here, if ever they fought

I don't see why they would fight each other. Hendo gains nothing by fighting Sonnen. There are better fights out there for Hendo.

Try working on your comprehension skills. "...We both compete for the same belt...." In case you still don't get it, what he is saying is that they are both going after the same belt so it may be necessary to fight each other at some point.

Teammates that are willing to fight each other. It's quite refreshing to see.

Hendo has one round to drop the H-bomb otherwise he gets gasses by Sonnen and grinder down to a 49-45 decision dec loss. Yeah that's right the last round will be a 10-8.

Dan don't pick on Chael while he is focused on dethroning Bones. :icon_lol: He must be focused so he doesn't spinniing backfist himself into submission. :icon_arro

I'd pick Sonnen to win.

I think he'd take him down with ease and gas him out.......

This should be everyone's view. Other fighters need to grow up.

Teammates that are willing to fight each other. It's quite refreshing to see.

I agree. Personally id have no problem fighting a friend in a high profile mma fight its nothing personal and its not like we are fighting out of anger and emotions.

I agree. Personally id have no problem fighting a friend in a high profile mma fight its nothing personal and its not like we are fighting out of anger and emotions.

All fighters in the UFC should be fighting to have this someday.
ufcbelt.jpg

Try working on your comprehension skills. "...We both compete for the same belt...." In case you still don't get it, what he is saying is that they are both going after the same belt so it may be necessary to fight each other at some point.

Hendo is 40 years old, jackass. He only has a few fights left. Why would he waste one on Sonnen?

Hendo is 40 years old, jackass. He only has a few fights left. Why would he waste one on Sonnen?

Stop flexing your muscles no one can see them anyway ut would be a big money fight win or worked lose for either guy that's why.

Bid Damn phone and dubs "worked" shouldn't be there can't edit.

Stop flexing your muscles no one can see them anyway ut would be a big money fight win or worked lose for either guy that's why.

Oh did I hurt your boys feelings? You talking for him now? I'm pretty sure I wasn't replying to you.

Well said by Hendo. I'd like to see the fight too.

Back