Dan Henderson says a fight with Chael Sonnen is "quite possible"

It looks like I'm just going to parrot everyone here when predicting the outcome, so I won't bother. Other than that, I don't see this fight happening just out of logistics. It seems like both guys will be wrapped up in other fights. Maybe if Sonnen wins the belt and Dan beats Machida.

Oh did I hurt your boys feelings? You talking for him now? I'm pretty sure I wasn't replying to you.

You have Micky mouse as your av and you call me a boy. Yeah look im to much of a man to talk shit behind the internet and I was raised believing in a thing called respect something you might want to look into.

You have Micky mouse as your av and you call me a boy. Yeah look im to much of a man to talk shit behind the internet and I was raised believing in a thing called respect something you might want to look into.

Lol I guess you've never heard of Deadmau5. Anyway, the only reason I called the guy a jackass was because of the way he replied to me. Why would I show someone like that, respect? Maybe you should mind your own business next time?

I'm a Sonnen fan, but the only way this is happening is if Chael beats Bones and Hendo beats Machida.

Chael had a much better chance against Anderson than he does again Jones.

HOWEVER no one has put the pace on Jones that Chael has pushed in his previous fights. I'm hoping for the upset of a life time haha.
Hendo vs Chael for the LHW title would be the craziest shit
Machida vs Chael for the LHW title would be pure comedy.

Lol I guess you've never heard of Deadmau5. Anyway, the only reason I called the guy a jackass was because of the way he replied to me. Why would I show someone like that, respect? Maybe you should mind your own business next time?

Fair enough and no I've never heard of deadmau5 im an adult.

Edit that wasn't a jab at you just that im old and out if touch.

I'd like to see that fight. Sonnen would probably grind out hendo.

I wish more friends and "teammates" shared that view. At the end of the day it's not a team and sport and if you're not fighting to be on the top and go as far as you can go, then why bother fighting. I'd tottally watch this fight and I give an edge to Hendo but who knows maybe Sonnen can control him to a decision.

EvoTheGamer, you are very immature. Do you think argueing on a forum is going to solve anything? Pay attention to what you read and don't act stupid when you are in the wrong. You now look twice as dumb as you would have.

In my humble opinion Chael will return to 185 after losing to Jones.

Like others have said, Sonnen would grind him out. Sonnen would probably get an immediate takedown and wont let him get back up for the remainder of the round. Then in later rounds Hendo wouldn't have enough energy to put into an H-Bomb, much less stop further takedowns. Very bad matchup for Hendo.

Well if they did fight, I want to say Hendo would win. It's just that a strong wrestler can give him some problems. Jake Shields humped him for a good minute.

Sonnen takes this easy via pace..Hendo gases in the first round

Yep nice fite. After Bones destroys him he can lose to Dan or Vitor.

Back