Dan Hardy got me believin' Cody has a good shot at beating Dom

<36>

It's UFC job to make people believe it's a closer fight than it really is

Cruz by domination.

dan thought he would beat gsp and got spanked and slapped around for 25 minutes.

hes not much of a fortune teller.

though he did manage to convince mickey gall that he was a legend, so maybe i am unfairly discounting his degree of clairvoyance.

Dan did a good job convincing people he would KO GSP too. Although, I actually think Cody has a better chance than Dan did.

Cody has a puncher's chance.

Cody by Decision.

#AndNew

#OutlawBless

Happy to be called out on this one. That was a brilliant performance that I genuinely did not see coming at all. I completely underestimated Cody.

I did not see him coming out and looking like that.

Reminded me of Conor, the confidence in his performance.

Happy to be called out on this one. That was a brilliant performance that I genuinely did not see coming at all. I completely underestimated Cody.

fuck it, i can admit when i am wrong--and i have admitted it all three times that its happened.

i was sure cruz would cruz to a decision win (see what I did there), but after following play by play and teh highlights i have seen, sounds like neck tat did everything right and put on a helluva performance, and fought smart, even if he was a bit timid and wouldnt engage.

i think tj and codie could be a really good fight.

fuck it, i can admit when i am wrong--and i have admitted it all three times that its happened.

i was sure cruz would cruz to a decision win (see what I did there), but after following play by play and teh highlights i have seen, sounds like neck tat did everything right and put on a helluva performance, and fought smart, even if he was a bit timid and wouldnt engage.

i think tj and codie could be a really good fight.

This is why I love mma anything could happen. I also thought Cruz was going to win a ud

This is why I love mma anything could happen. I also thought Cruz was going to win a ud

fucking around aside, i really gotta tip my hat to neck tat.

i am unsure if he was trolling cruz, or fucking with him, bu tj had it right when hee said it seemed like cruz was more emotionally invested that cody was.

fought a helluva fight.

and cruz is no joke.

good for that young man. he could make this division fun for a long time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back