Dan Hardy got me believin' Cody has a good shot at beating Dom

<36>

It's UFC job to make people believe it's a closer fight than it really is

It's either a Cruz polio dancing fest or a Cody KO
Leaning more to the polio dancing fest tho

Dan's good at selling the underdog
He makes a good case here, there are definently paths to victory for Cody

I don't see it(though I'd very much like to), personally. I think Dom will make him look ridiculous.

It's UFC job to make people believe it's a closer fight than it really is

true but Hardy is very good at his job. These breakdowns always get me more interested in the matchups.

I hope Cody wins, and a trilogy of fights results. I could listen to these two talk shit to each other 24/7.

dan thought he would beat gsp and got spanked and slapped around for 25 minutes.

hes not much of a fortune teller.

though he did manage to convince mickey gall that he was a legend, so maybe i am unfairly discounting his degree of clairvoyance.

I fucked up with the timestamp, Dan breaks him down in 2 sections, I timed it straight to the 2nd one.

Fixed it now.

He was sure he'd be able to land at least once in 25 mins against GSP. It didn't turn out that way.

But guys with KO power always have that chance.

And it might just happen. Cruz has been talking way too much shit. I think he may be overlooking Cody. I'm seriously considering taking Cody by KO/TKO. But it would be a fairly big longshot.

Dan did a good job convincing people he would KO GSP too. Although, I actually think Cody has a better chance than Dan did.

dan thought he would beat gsp and got spanked and slapped around for 25 minutes.

hes not much of a fortune teller.

though he did manage to convince mickey gall that he was a legend, so maybe i am unfairly discounting his degree of clairvoyance.

Since when has a fighter ever gone into a fight not thinking that they're going to win it?...

By your logic we should only listen to fighters that went their entire career undefeated.

Get Cruz, DC, Woodley & Bisping off of Fox! It's a joke! They all failed to predict their losses! What idiots! :rolleyes:

It's obviously much easier to be objective when talking about other people as your ego is not involved.

Dan did a good job convincing people he would KO GSP too. Although, I actually think Cody has a better chance than Dan did.

Back