Dan Hardy got me believin' Cody has a good shot at beating Dom

Power puncher, but he's still green and Dom is a master of evasion.

ROOTING for a KO

reminds me of Jeremy Stephens

Cruz gonna get dropped early, then dominate the rest of the fight.

49-46 UD

Dan did a good job convincing people he would KO GSP too. Although, I actually think Cody has a better chance than Dan did.

Since when has a fighter ever gone into a fight not thinking that they're going to win it?...

By your logic we should only listen to fighters that went their entire career undefeated.

Get Cruz, DC, Woodley & Bisping off of Fox! It's a joke! They all failed to predict their losses! What idiots! :rolleyes:

It's obviously much easier to be objective when talking about other people as your ego is not involved.

Since when has a fighter ever gone into a fight not thinking that they're going to win it?...

By your logic we should only listen to fighters that went their entire career undefeated.

Get Cruz, DC, Woodley & Bisping off of Fox! It's a joke! They all failed to predict their losses! What idiots! :rolleyes:

It's obviously much easier to be objective when talking about other people as your ego is not involved.
Of course he should think he's going to win. I'm not claiming it's wrong to listen to him either. I was simply pointing out that Dan Hardy is good at talking about fighting. He did such a good job of talking that a lot (though not a majority) of people really thought he was going to KO GSP.

Of course he should think he's going to win. I'm not claiming it's wrong to listen to him either. I was simply pointing out that Dan Hardy is good at talking about fighting. He did such a good job of talking that a lot (though not a majority) of people really thought he was going to KO GSP.

who thought he was going to ko gsp?

Cody has chance early, first 2 rounds. If Dom survives and gets codys timing, then Cruz UD. First and second round is Cody's chance. Still take Dom by UD.

LOL @ the morons trying to discredit Hardy as an analyst because he didn't beat GSP.

<36>

Cody by KO

Cruz being sold as some great evasive fighter but he isnt, he's been hit hard by far worse strikers than Cody.

who thought he was going to ko gsp?
Fight was years ago, so I don't remember names, but it wasn't an unpopular pick here at the time. GSP still won all the polls (that I remember), but there were a lot of people picking Hardy.

Dan hardy is so good at breaking down fights and commentating in general. Its a joy listening to that. /no homo

He is like the opposite of brendan schaub.

Fight was years ago, so I don't remember names, but it wasn't an unpopular pick here at the time. GSP still won all the polls (that I remember), but there were a lot of people picking Hardy.

hopefully none of those people bred.

true but Hardy is very good at his job. These breakdowns always get me more interested in the matchups.
Hardy is a very very smart guy, his fight IQ is fantastic, he should permanently be on the mic instead of goldie or joe

I don't listen or watch anything with hardy ever since he bitched like a pussy about guns and hunting.

Back