Damn.Even girls look bigger than Conor. A manlet i tell you,a manlet...

He eats the Cheetos. Then uses the same hand to fap as he writes these posts lol.

200w.gif

TS ia fat loser who has the spent most of his life eating Cheetos while playing Halo and WOW.

And he thinks he can beat him. lol

Conor will ragdoll that troll. Cheetos won't help him.

First he is too big to fight at FW, now hes small....make up you're minds haters and stick to it.

you are the same size as diaz.
But You're getting KTFO

Weight cut must be rly painful. And rly guys... Those fighting is all about the size?

Damn. He hit people like he have power fist on. Mendes, Aldo, Poirier, those are not glass chins. He is accurate and hits hard. Not many fighters that he was fighting with were able to takie shots from him and recover or even fight.

maxresdefault.jpg

I am 6'1 180 pounds and ripped. U are probably 5'8 like your hero Conor. I could just step on you like i did today with 5 ants.

All the toughest guys I know keep track of the exact number of victories they have over insects. You ducking arachnids, thogh.

I am 6'1 180 pounds and ripped. U are probably 5'8 like your hero Conor. I could just step on you like i did today with 5 ants.
I am 6'3 3/4, 280lbs SHREDDED, I have been told many times I am literally the perfect physical specimen in existence, just today I killed a full grown Cow with my bare hands, just because I can.

Where you at fanboys? The girl has bigger arms,shoulders and torso and she is probably taller. At least Conor has a bigger head so i''ll give him that.

This manlet claims to be a God that can kill everyone but in reality he is a manlet that beat up 3 midgets. In the real world even me(6'1 180 pounds) i could just pin him against the wall and bully him.

Someone should just show up and slap the shit out of him.

image.jpg

Not sure what a persons size has to do with anything. That is conor most likely just out from a fight and he's still very light. Normally, he's a solid 175lbs. He's richer than you'll ever be. He's tougher than you'll ever be. he's more alpha than you'll ever be. So again, what does size have to do with anything?

You seem to be one of these "height is the sole stat" that makes someone big or small. I know guys that are under 5'7 and are over 230lbs. That are freaken jacked and would crush you like nothing. Height means nothing my friend...

Not sure what a persons size has to do with anything. That is conor most likely just out from a fight and he's still very light. Normally, he's a solid 175lbs. He's richer than you'll ever be. He's tougher than you'll ever be. he's more alpha than you'll ever be. So again, what does size have to do with anything?

Normally he walks around 160-165 pounds with no visible abs so he has a lot of fat. Oprah is rich, El Chapo was rich and many criminals are rich. I don't give a rat's ass about modern capitalism. Women love me for my good looks and personaltity. Go get money and buy your girlfriend.

Finally he is not tougher than me or tougher than any normal sized human being. He is a manlet and i could just knock him out with a slap

You seem to be one of these "height is the sole stat" that makes someone big or small. I know guys that are under 5'7 and are over 230lbs. That are freaken jacked and would crush you like nothing. Height means nothing my friend...

Spoken like a true manlet. Height is everything. Look at how ridiculus Fertita is looking. Do you think that a woman would prefer Fertita over a guy like Nate Diaz? He is just a midget with big arms. Finally weight is nothing. I could just extend my arm and this 5'7 midget you talk about could not even touch me. I could just knock him out with my BWC(big white cock)

Lol.

Finally he is not tougher than me or tougher than any normal sized human being. He is a manlet and i could just knock him out with a slap

If you say so.

Spoken like a true manlet. Height is everything. Look at how ridiculus Fertita is looking. Do you think that a woman would prefer Fertita over a guy like Nate Diaz? He is just a midget with big arms. Finally weight is nothing. I could just extend my arm and this 5'7 midget you talk about could not even touch me. I could just knock him out with my BWC(big white cock)

Pretty sure she'd pick the one worth billions, just like your girl would.

Where you at fanboys? The girl has bigger arms,shoulders and torso and she is probably taller. At least Conor has a bigger head so i''ll give him that.

This manlet claims to be a God that can kill everyone but in reality he is a manlet that beat up 3 midgets. In the real world even me(6'1 180 pounds) i could just pin him against the wall and bully him.

image.jpg

image.jpg
Soooooo..... Maybe you should "Manlet-Up" and fight Conor to prove to us all just how much of a manlet "he" really is. I hear he can change bums lives.

When I first saw that pic I thought it was an imposter with a fake gorilla tattoo
It legit looks like a body double with his head added on. He's so scrawny in that pic. Must have skipped juice at breakfast.

Back