Damn.Even girls look bigger than Conor. A manlet i tell you,a manlet...

GreekFighter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Where you at fanboys? The girl has bigger arms,shoulders and torso and she is probably taller. At least Conor has a bigger head so i''ll give him that.

This manlet claims to be a God that can kill everyone but in reality he is a manlet that beat up 3 midgets. In the real world even me(6'1 180 pounds) i could just pin him against the wall and bully him.

Someone should just show up and slap the shit out of him.

image.jpg

Jon Snow is pretty slimming when it comes to water weight

Where you at fanboys? The girl has bigger arms,shoulders and torso and she is probably taller. At least Conor has a bigger head so i''ll give him that.

This manlet claims to be a God that can kill everyone but in reality he is a manlet that beat up 3 midgets. In the real world even me(6'1 180 pounds) i could just pin him against the wall and bully him.

Someone should just show up and slap the shit out of him.

image.jpg

He has a Tito Ortiz proportions head.

When I first saw that pic I thought it was an imposter with a fake gorilla tattoo

Half of him is head,He's like midget bad santa

Of course he is a fairly small guy, he fights at FW.

He isn't going to have a large frame if he can fight at that weight.

He's fukin tiny!!! Lookin like a natural bantamweight bruhs. That girls arms are twice as big.

Stupid OP but anybody remember the thread where these photos originated? Someone on reddit I believe was hanging with Connor around the time of the Mendes fight and apparently he was high as fucking doing coke with a bunch of hookers going on 3 day benders and they kicked him out when he started taking pics lol

TS is a fat loser who has the spent most of his life eating Cheetos while playing Halo and WOW.

Last edited:
according to sherdogs he cant make fw again Look at that pic should be easy.

He looks so tiny compared to how he looks now. Chest and shoulders are much smaller.

TS ia fat loser who has the spent most of his life eating Cheetos while playing Halo and WOW.

I am 6'1 180 pounds and ripped. U are probably 5'8 like your hero Conor. I could just step on you like i did today with 5 ants.

Damn short guys always get the girls.

When I first saw that pic I thought it was an imposter with a fake gorilla tattoo

How did you know it was the real McGregor? Was is it the big ass head?

Back