Damn.Even girls look bigger than Conor. A manlet i tell you,a manlet...

You wot mate.

Even an ant close to the camera will look huge. Look at his left leg that is closer to the camera. It looks 2 times bigger than his right leg.

Just watch the weigh ins against Diaz. Even skinny fat Diaz dwarfs him

I am 6'1 180 pounds and ripped. U are probably 5'8 like your hero Conor. I could just step on you like i did today with 5 ants.

Your hatred for people that are 5'8 kills me. Haaa. I am 5'9 so fuck those short motherfuckers:p

TS ia fat loser who has the spent most of his life eating Cheetos while playing Halo and WOW.

I can picture him right now, empty packet beside him, in mummy's basement writing tough guy comments with an orange dick.

Picture was taken in America so the 'average sized' girl was probably 300lbs

Your hatred for people that are 5'8 kills me. Haaa. I am 5'9 so fuck those short motherfuckers:p

Only if you are true 5'9. Conor claims to be 5'9 but in reality he is 5'7-5'8. Also do you have a gigantic head like Conor? Because Conor with a normal sized head is 5'4

Where you at fanboys? The girl has bigger arms,shoulders and torso and she is probably taller. At least Conor has a bigger head so i''ll give him that.

This manlet claims to be a God that can kill everyone but in reality he is a manlet that beat up 3 midgets. In the real world even me(6'1 180 pounds) i could just pin him against the wall and bully him.

Someone should just show up and slap the shit out of him.

image.jpg

Spewing a lot of insecurity tonight?

Took a bad angle dick pic on Grindr?

I find that 'I'm an animal' line funny. Like its just thrown in there

Wasn't it the Greeks who invented being gay?

(Srs)

Nope. Homosexuality is common on all animals. There were gay Greeks but they were a minority just like today. And i don't have problems with gays. As long as they are not around me i have no problems with them.

Back