Damn, 267 is falling apart in front of our eyes

Maybe they will put it on free tv and finally make it up to the fans for Anderson Silva vs Demian Maia.

TJ vs Sandhagen was a debatable decision.
After 3 rounds it was a clear 2-1 for dillashaw. Rounds 4 and 5 could def be argued so it’s not that controversial of a decision. Sandhagen should have done more but he coasted. Tj pushed himself to his limit and deserved that victory as much as I dislike the guy. If it’s fairly clear you’re down 2-1 you need to do more. I also don’t think title shots should ever be given off of losses even close ones except the very occasional rematch

Because its rumored
I would personally prefer Font or even Baldo
Aldo can never beat Yan. Yan is just better at what aldos good at. Font I would be happy with. Sandhagen doesn’t deserve it but it’s probably the most intriguing matchup. TJ is healing still I think, but I’d also like to see that

If Kahbib vs Ferg taught me anything it was to never set my heart on a fight.

Well maybe Brock vs Fedor before that - rumors of that fight were salavating!

I jus flow with it - Lee would say...

200.gif

Top to bottom its still one of the best cards this year..

There’s a 90% chance Khamzat pulls out too.

Hooker vs Islam, if he's cleared to fight, that quick turn around would be great against Islam

I hate Dillasnake but shouldn't he be up next against Yan? Why would Cory get it?

It's like a 6/10 if Yan and Islam dont get replacements. It was like a 9/10 for me.

Still some really good scraps I will be interested and entertained to watch

It's still awesome. Yan-Aljo we'd already seen, Yan is the unofficial champ, so seeing him against someone fresh is almost a bonus. I really wasn't even remotely excited to see RDA get smothered by an elite grappler for the 50th time in his career, I thought that was stupid match-making to start with.

All the match-ups I was most excited for are still intact. Yan-Sandhagen still a great title fight, the card is still 10/10 for me.

Didn’t Walt Harris get knocked out like two months ago? Surprised he’s fighting so soon

First Yan X Aljo
Then RDA X Islam

Also, Amirkhani X Connely was a fun fight I was looking forward to but that's canceled as well.

Is anybody stepping up?
Can we save at least one of these scraps?
How do you rate this card now?

View attachment 881870

I'm excited for the Jan Glover fight of course, Khamzat's return and the Volkan X Ankalaev fight but other than those 3 it's kinda dead.
https://theathletic.com/news/aljama...s-petr-yan-due-to-injury-reports/GAfxmTYcAI7V

Back