Damn, 267 is falling apart in front of our eyes

How is Sterling not stripped? He did not beat Yan. yes he “won” the fight, but he lost in every aspect.

Either needs to be stripped or we need a interim belt on the line.

Not sure how quickly they could get Aldo right now but yeah that would be good.
I think he said he wants to fight by the end of the year anyway. Plus he barely took any damage in the Munhoz fight and is probably still in good shape. A month notice sounds feasable, idk. Anything to save these damn fights. I need to see both Yan and Islam at 267.

Yan will likely get an interim title fight. Font or Sandhagen will definitely fill in even on short notice for a title chance. Not sure who Islam will face, but it might be another guy lower in the rankings. So, both guys will still remain on the card. Not all is lost.

Yo dawg calm down

Sandhagen is literally the only option for Yan.

Man they really need to strip Aljo. This is ridiculous.

There's plenty of options for Islam since LW is much deeper.
Dariush makes a ton of sense but unfortunately they share the same manager and Ali might be against that.
I think Tony is the most likely to step in.

There is another darkhorse name I want to throw out there for Islam though.... Mateusz Gamrot.

Why would UFC cut Sterling? Like why? Why do people think the UFC should abandon their own rules? A DQ is a win and the Title is Aljo's. UFC would look like an absolute joke stripping Aljo right now.

Yan vs Font for an Interim Title sounds good to me.

Islam vs Sandhagen, it’s probably his real weight class anyway and could you imagine him winning?

Yan vs Font, if not Sandhagen, is the move for the interim belt. I don’t think anyone wants to fight Islam on one month’s notice.

Back