Damn, 267 is falling apart in front of our eyes

What happened to aljo anyways? He lose his nerve?

Decent UFN card, poor PPV. Main event is great but that’s it. I love watching Volkov fight but he’s going to beat Tybura and it’s going to be a pointless fight. Khamzat is hilarious and Li is a great test, it’s just that it’s kind of a boring fight for Khamzat. If he would have faced Edwards it would have been two great fights followed by poor to shitty ones.

What’s the new co main event? Ribas against some chick? This should at best be on the prelims. I like WMMA but I hate that 98% of them are terrible and that they are high up on the main cards even when the matchup is terrible.

The whole card still looks pretty good. Islam doesn't have the stones to take any short notice opponents and unfortunately we don't get to see O'Malley get sacrificed to Yan.
But all the scary Russian names I can't pronounce filled cards are usually bangers

Islam took Arman on ten days notice. He can and would take short notices.

looks like a solid card still. better than usual

Aljo pulled out now? Just wow. He is not even the real champ, he kept stalling the division with the surgeries he'd never had if he didn't steal the belt, now he is pulling out to stay as a champ for some more?
NO!
Yan vs the #2 in the division for the real belt. No interim BS.

Yan vs Font, if not Sandhagen, is the move for the interim belt. I don’t think anyone wants to fight Islam on one month’s notice.
I think Tsarukyan would take that fight again but I've read that he has broken ribs.

Ismagulov is fighting on this card and he was calling out Tukhugov from Khabib's crew some time ago. And looks to me Kazakhs/Central Asian fighters are not into this weird mentality of Cacasus and Tatar Muslim fighters (refusing to fight other Muslims).

It's rumored that the UFC is eyeing Aldo-Font for December, hence the reason it looks like Sandhagen is the front runner to replace Aljo

First Yan X Aljo
Then RDA X Islam

Also, Amirkhani X Connely was a fun fight I was looking forward to but that's canceled as well.

Is anybody stepping up?
Can we save at least one of these scraps?
How do you rate this card now?

View attachment 881870

I'm excited for the Jan Glover fight of course, Khamzat's return and the Volkan X Ankalaev fight but other than those 3 it's kinda dead.
On the bright side we might get to see Yan vs Sandhagen, which is a better pure fight imo than Yan vs Aljo

We could also possibly see Islam fight someone more fun than RDA as well. Tons of matchups out there for him if someone is willing to step up

Islam RDA is just a mirror reflection of Khabib TFerg

First Yan X Aljo
Then RDA X Islam

Also, Amirkhani X Connely was a fun fight I was looking forward to but that's canceled as well.

Is anybody stepping up?
Can we save at least one of these scraps?
How do you rate this card now?

View attachment 881870

I'm excited for the Jan Glover fight of course, Khamzat's return and the Volkan X Ankalaev fight but other than those 3 it's kinda dead.

There are a lot of interesting fights on the undercard.... Not big names or anything,,, But I expect some really entertaining scraps to come out of it.

Torn about Aljo... He was legit kneed into unconsciousness so even with the acting after he woke up.. The DQ is appropriate. And while the clock is ticking, it really hasn't been that long.

So I would be happy to wait like another month to see Aljo put in his place... But also if they strip him tomorrow or book an interim bout, there will be no complaint from me.

Just add some fights from the pool of 1100 odd fighters on the roster, weed out the casuals and water the product down even more

The undercard is still pretty good. They can line up an interim title fight for Yan. Sandhagen, Font, Aldo, hell even Suga Sean would be more interesting fights.

Not sure who would replace RDA though. Hooker just fought and Beneil is the backup for the next LW title fight.

TS sounds like a Casual theres a bunch of bangers on this card still.

Back