Dammit Art go take over the "Coustomer Sevice" Board. This is my territory.

Conrad

Reaction score
dammit Art. I ruled this board before you steped in. I was the only one that really posted on a day to day basis here. NOw you are on here all the damn time and I can't get a post in. Fucker:p

IF you want to control this board you got to go through me.

let the Post whoreness begin.

battle of the post whores.!!!!! This is no fair I have a 56k.

Originally posted by Conrad
battle of the post whores.!!!!! This is no fair I have a 56k.

That's just too bad Conrad. I am looking at my cable modem right now and laughing my a@s off!:D :D :D

sorry conrad i'm here to stay. unless you do become a mod then i'm gone. until then :p

Like your new Sig Art. hehe. But some day/night I will be here and you won't. neither will MMAT who stopped me from doing it last time, but someday this board will be mine agian. BWHWHWHVHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHH................................................................. BWHWHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

*Gasp*

BWHHWHWHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAA

BWHWHWHAHAHAHWHwhWHHWHAHWHAHWHAHAWHHAHAHAHAHHAHAhA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
sorry conrad i'm here to stay. unless you do become a mod then i'm gone. until then :p

I may just make Art a mod in here to piss Conrad off.

that would be the ultimate tanner.
conrad am here during the week but my modem line wil kick your puny 56k line any day so maybe 10 min. to fix MY BOARD>;)
mma darn it, go get a job or start tranning for when we meet it wont be for dinner.:mad:

that would be the ultimate tanner.
conrad am here during the week but my modem line wil kick your puny 56k line any day so maybe 10 min. to fix MY BOARD>;)
mma darn it, go get a job or start tranning for when we meet it wont be for dinner.:mad:

No dinner? I am disappointed art.:(

well only if your a cheap date remember i'm living in wildomar(poor) also if your easy. which i'm sure you are.

well only if your a cheap date remember i'm living in wildomar(poor) also if your easy. which i'm sure you are.

You got me!

MMA Trainer-1
Art Santore- 1

it's just the begining.
soon
art-12134
mma-1

well i did dream i'd be a fighter one day and now look at me. hey by the way my next fight will be with tony "the bull" galindo. he walked up to me and told me this sat. at kotc. i also talked to tanner as well and said that i'll soon be able to bann you (in my dreams also) but it was cool, he's really a great guy to have in here.

47b2d805b3127cce9e2904d6bb530000003410

now i'm getting dangerous.
47b2d805b3127cce9e2904d6bb530000003410
well now how do edit it such as write or type things in on the photo.

Back