Dammit Art go take over the "Coustomer Sevice" Board. This is my territory.

thanks conrad i guess fist i'd better make weight but he also is over 200lbs also so he said to call him and let him know how close i am and that way we both don't kill are selfs. also his right leg is still hurting him cause he was limping i told him he better keep stretched.

which ever pays more or comes 4 me first. i just hope i'll be able to train full time before that so'll be ready.

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
which ever pays more or comes 4 me first. i just hope i'll be able to train full time before that so'll be ready.

I hope they pay you what you are really worth. ;)

Originally posted by MMA Trainer

I hope they pay you what you are really worth. ;)

Pocket lent, a shoe lase, and a can of Tuna? I'am sure DSE can pull that off.

Originally posted by Conrad

Pocket lent, a shoe lase, and a can of Tuna? I'am sure DSE can pull that off.

DSE should have no trouble paying Art.;)

fro_small.jpg

it gens man i can't help it ok. thats why i need the tooth brush to be inclusive for my fight deals.

it gens man i can't help it ok. thats why i need the tooth brush to be inclusive for my fight deals.

I see Art.

anyhow i'd like to thank you for your concern adout my dental health. i still don't know what date were going to fight yet. i hope its august.

Ahhh the thread wear me and Art started to war.

Good times

O, are missing my hubby!!!!!!!!! Pooor conrad I got it and you did not last night!!!!!! Keep on dreaming about Art because he is at work!!! Then he wants to come home to me not you!!! Be jelous be jelous!

Originally posted by fighter'swife
O, are missing my hubby!!!!!!!!! Pooor conrad I got it and you did not last night!!!!!! Keep on dreaming about Art because he is at work!!! Then he wants to come home to me not you!!! Be jelous be jelous!

Hahahah. i dopn't ever want "It' really iam not jelous. Sorry fighter's wife if you couldn't tell I was beeing a post whore and putinng all the threads I started on the front page. It looked good until you messed it up.

As for Art tell him to FECK OFF

anyhow i'd like to thank you for your concern adout my dental health. i still don't know what date were going to fight yet. i hope its august.

Please come back to us, Art. We miss you.

Back