Dammit Art go take over the "Coustomer Sevice" Board. This is my territory.

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
well i did dream i'd be a fighter one day and now look at me. hey by the way my next fight will be with tony "the bull" galindo.

Really? When would that be? That is a huge fight for you. Tuff guy though. Sure you can pull it of.

Tanner you little bitch. LOL. That would be classic Tanner. I once had a dream of modding the AntI board but like my dream of doing three girls at once in a Kidde pool fulll of Grape Kool-Aid I don't think it is going to happen.

Damn you Art. Why God why?

conrad it'll be in august and it'll be a big step up, i'll be ready.
Damn you Art. Why God why? said by conrad
reply-well why the hell not, don't stop dreaming conrad cause that sounds good to me. but jello would be better if you asked me.

conrad it'll be in august and it'll be a big step up, i'll be ready.
Damn you Art. Why God why? said by conrad
reply-well why the hell not, don't stop dreaming conrad cause that sounds good to me. but jello would be better if you asked me.

One day, it will be MMA Trainer vs Art Santore in the main event in the UFC. I can't wait.:cool:

the sooner the better. here's another cool pic of mma look at his computer.
monkeyglasses.jpg

oh no wonder it was so funny to you.
i hope these pics doesn't deter conrad from posting in here anymore hehehehehehehehhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahheheheheeheheheeheheehwhahahwahwahwhawhwhhwaawhwhwahawhwahwhawhawhwahawhahahwhawwhwahwh.
since his 56k modem might take some time too load them;)

oh no wonder it was so funny to you.
i hope these pics doesn't deter conrad from posting in here anymore hehehehehehehehhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahheheheheeheheheeheheehwhahahwahwahwhawhwhhwaawhwhwahawhwahwhawhawhwahawhahahwhawwhwahwh.
since his 56k modem might take some time too load them;)

I haven't seen Conrad in a couple of hours. I am sure he will stop by soon.

You just wait till I get off may parents computer and back to colegge and calbe. Then we will see who is laughing then pretty boy.

Originally posted by Conrad
You just wait till I get off may parents computer and back to colegge and calbe. Then we will see who is laughing then pretty boy.

Yeah, you tell him Conrad!:cool:

Originally posted by MMA Trainer

Yeah, you tell him Conrad!:cool:

Someday I will be able to "Tell Him" with correct spelling. Tell then.:(

What event are you fighting him at? KOTC? I am very pyched for you. This is a big shot. He is a scary fucker and could be a big stepping stone for ya. Is it a done deal and for sure that you are fighting him?

You better be posting at work and not in your free time becuase if you are then I am going to come find you and whoop your ass till you start training more.
If this means we have to live without Art here on Anti for awhile then I am willing to make that sacerfice. *Snikers*

Next line is not for Art to read.
MMA: I hope this works to get him out of here

Originally posted by Conrad
What event are you fighting him at? KOTC? I am very pyched for you. This is a big shot. He is a scary fucker and could be a big stepping stone for ya. Is it a done deal and for sure that you are fighting him?

You better be posting at work and not in your free time becuase if you are then I am going to come find you and whoop your ass till you start training more.
If this means we have to live without Art here on Anti for awhile then I am willing to make that sacerfice. *Snikers*

Next line is not for Art to read.
MMA: I hope this works to get him out of here

Whatever you do Art, DO NOT READ THE LAST LINE!

i did not read the last line, but yes it'll be in kotc in august and i am at work thats why i post between 8-5 mon thru friday. i found out this sat at kotc. tony walked up to me and said hi i'm the guy you'll be fighting then he grab me arm and put it up to him and said damn i heard you were big but i thought big as in wide not height. i told that i'm not going to wish him good luck but that we'll put on the best fight of the night. we both laughed about are how much both of us weigh for fighters fighting at 185lbs class. he said to call if to let him now were my weight will be for the fight. later that night i caught him eating chille chesse chips he laughed and said we still have about a month to go.

note to myself: art you must complete that virus that i'm going to send to conrad and mma inorder to have complete board domunation. art you must also take an engliush course to improve you spelling as well.

i did not read the last line, but yes it'll be in kotc in august and i am at work thats why i post between 8-5 mon thru friday. i found out this sat at kotc. tony walked up to me and said hi i'm the guy you'll be fighting then he grab me arm and put it up to him and said damn i heard you were big but i thought big as in wide not height. i told that i'm not going to wish him good luck but that we'll put on the best fight of the night. we both laughed about are how much both of us weigh for fighters fighting at 185lbs class. he said to call if to let him now were my weight will be for the fight. later that night i caught him eating chille chesse chips he laughed and said we still have about a month to go.

Good luck my man! I will be cheering for you!

i'll try and let you know as soon as i can about how i win.:rolleyes:

Well best of luck to you. he has heavy hands but he is coming of a lose. Know you can pull it off.

Back