Dallas Cowboys Schedule

They could have it on a bye week, road game week, or in the offseason.

They'd also need a time machine.

Ahh you nerds and your semantics. Thanks for completely not discussing the point that the UFC can't fill an 80k seat stadium.

they could easily do that, late game, monday night game, they turn basketball courts into hockey rinks in hours.

No way will Cowboys make the playoffs without Murray, much less get home-field advantage.

B_7vb6nUkAAVyko.jpg

He looks better in green :icon_chee

Even if it was the next day, they could get the field ready in time. Those guys get paid well for quick turnarounds.

They already filled a 55k seat stadium.

Only in Canada and with a star like GSP who has been sponsored by Gatorade and other big name companies. UFC doesn't have anyone like that except maybe Ronda and she's not filling stadiums.

Only in Canada and with a star like GSP who has been sponsored by Gatorade and other big name companies. UFC doesn't have anyone like that except maybe Ronda and she's not filling stadiums.

Conor is sponsored by big name companies, just did a milli on PPV and they had to add in seating for 189 because of the demand.

The UFC got 19k in Dallas in 2014, and yes I am aware they had 5k less than this year in Dallas. However the difference was local hometown boy Johny Hendricks was not main eventing for the title like the previous Dallas card, and Johny was a hotter name at that time.

If they can get 19k with Hendricks for the title, then with Conor vs Aldo + Ronda and whatever else they add on (possibly a 3rd title fight), they can potentially do well. You also stick that card during the holidays (Friday January 1st could work) which makes it easier for more people to travel (like the Irish but also fans from all over).

Depending on how they price out the tickets, it is not an inconceivable idea that they could pull in 60k.

agreed. Romo is overrated, Bryant need someone that can get him the ball consistently. and their running game is hurt w/o murray. although i've heard good things about randle, but the depth chart has mcfadden starting.

Dez had 16 TD's, last year. He led the league in that category. he leads all receivers in TD receptions over the last five seasons with 56.

But, yes. Clearly Dez isn't getting the ball enough. lol. Dummy.

Am I wrong in thinking that Dana has talked about putting on show at Cowboys Stadium before ?.

Ahh you nerds and your semantics. Thanks for completely not discussing the point that the UFC can't fill an 80k seat stadium.

They don't have to fill it the Pacquiao fights there only filled up 41k and 50k seats apiece and his live gates were only like 5 mil because of how cheap the seats were being sold

Conor is sponsored by big name companies, just did a milli on PPV and they had to add in seating for 189 because of the demand.

The UFC got 19k in Dallas in 2014, and yes I am aware they had 5k less than this year in Dallas. However the difference was local hometown boy Johny Hendricks was not main eventing for the title like the previous Dallas card, and Johny was a hotter name at that time.

If they can get 19k with Hendricks for the title, then with Conor vs Aldo + Ronda and whatever else they add on (possibly a 3rd title fight), they can potentially do well. You also stick that card during the holidays (Friday January 1st could work) which makes it easier for more people to travel (like the Irish but also fans from all over).

Depending on how they price out the tickets, it is not an inconceivable idea that they could pull in 60k.

Conor Mc is doing well but he's not signed to Gatorade or UnderArmour like GSP was. Those are real major sports brands and I can't think of any other MMA fighter who comes close to having legit sponsors like that. Point is, GSP can fill 55k stadiums... the UFC cannot without him.

Conor Mc is doing well but he's not signed to Gatorade or UnderArmour like GSP was. Those are real major sports brands and I can't think of any other MMA fighter who comes close to having legit sponsors like that. Point is, GSP can fill 55k stadiums... the UFC cannot without him.

I don't understand your logic. People went to see GSP because he was sponsored by UnderArmour? Just because a fighter doesn't have a blue chip sponsor doesn't mean they're not popular. People here love MMA and would jump at the chance to attend an event at Cowboys Stadium just for the novelty of it.

I don't understand your logic. People went to see GSP because he was sponsored by UnderArmour? Just because a fighter doesn't have a blue chip sponsor doesn't mean they're not popular. People here love MMA and would jump at the chance to attend an event at Cowboys Stadium just for the novelty of it.

I'm saying GSP was one of a kind in that he had legit sponsors and could sell out stadiums. The UFC currently doesn't have a star like GSP that could fill seats even when he was considered boring and safe.

You might be right about Dallas fans though. Even Troy Aikman said they were fake fans and the type to attend Cowboy games as a social event and not as true fans of the team.

Back