Dallas Cowboys Schedule

mclj1

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Maybe this has been discussed already but isn't this the most important issue before UFC thinks about holding a show at Cowboys Stadium? Im not a expert on the schedule and how they set up the fields but that seems like a quick turnaround for the stadium if there is a game the next day.

They have away games basically every other week.

...or the Cowboys are on the road the next day???

of course they consider it and talk to the people at cowboys stadium...

I'm sure it won't be hard to schedule around Cowboy home games. They have only 1 home game in Dec.

They only play 8 games there in the season shouldn't be that difficult to work around, obviously UFC has to work around the NFL schedule because that cannot budge

They wouldnt do it the day before a home game.

If 194 is at Cowboys stadium its fine.

UFC 194 - Dec 5th
Cowboys prev home game, Nov 26th
Cowboys next home game, Dec 19th

January trickier.
Cowboys are home on the 3rd
And if by some miracle they got homefield advantage in the playoffs....

No way will Cowboys make the playoffs without Murray, much less get home-field advantage.

UFC 194 - Dec 5th

January trickier.

Oh ok I didnt the schedule was already out, that should work then

UFC 194 - Dec 5th

January trickier.

How dare you dimspace?

What's with the obsession with holding cards in stadiums? The attendance was down for UFC 185 from the previous two cards held at AAC in Dallas. They'd need a spectacular card to fill up Texas Stadium. UFC just isn't that popular.

What's with the obsession with holding cards in stadiums? The attendance was down for UFC 185 from the previous two cards held at AAC in Dallas. They'd need a spectacular card to fill up Texas Stadium. UFC just isn't that popular.

Conor vs Aldo would do it. Lots of people flying in from Ireland, Brazil, and if they stack the card like they should, from the rest of the US as well.

No way will Cowboys make the playoffs without Murray, much less get home-field advantage.

Theyll be just fine without murray,he was good but a bomb Oline makes it that way. I feel Randle will get it done this year.

185 did not offer local hometown boy Hendricks in the main event for the title. But they did get 19k with Hendricks fighting for the title in Dallas.

They also don't need to fill that stadium, but they will want a large crowd. I'd guess if they do it, it is because they are believing they can get 60k and make it bigger than the 129 card.

I think you're overvaluing DeMarco Murray, and undervaluing the offensive line. Murray is a great running back, but he was 4-5 yards up field by the time he was ever even touched on many of his carries.

I do not think the UFC will be holding a fight in any stadium.

I think you're overvaluing DeMarco Murray, and undervaluing the offensive line. Murray is a great running back, but he was 4-5 yards up field by the time he was ever even touched on many of his carries.
This

agreed. Romo is overrated, Bryant need someone that can get him the ball consistently. and their running game is hurt w/o murray. although i've heard good things about randle, but the depth chart has mcfadden starting.

They could have it on a bye week, road game week, or in the offseason.

They'd also need a time machine.

I do not think the UFC will be holding a fight in any stadium.

5676335022_e154bdfb18_z.jpg

Back