Social Daily Wire vs Steven Crowder

Crowder always finds an excuse to put on a dress , maybe his wife was sick of hers missing all the time, so she filed for divorce.
Some women like dudes who really explore their feminine side, but also for some women it’s a huge turn off.
Maybe it started as putting on dresses to trigger the Libs then turned into a lifestyle.

Landau, Garrett, Owen, & all the rest of Crowder's cackaling 2nd banana enablers got exactly what they deserved. Its funny to them when Crowder is a giant dick to everybody else. Then when they realize a snake is going to snake they want to talk about how shitty he is. He wasn't shitty when those sellout bootlickers were getting a check and social media time from him. They are cut from the same cloth he is, just less talented & less ambitious.

I was actually thinking something along these lines. It is becoming increasingly apparent that Crowder is some kind of a creep, but it's a reality that he is a significant media figure and anyone who goes on those shows gets exposure they wouldn't get otherwise. Weirdly, going on Crowder's show is probably the best thing to ever happen to Landau's career. That being said, yeah, Crowder is showing to be a pretty flawed human being.

As a performer/figure, the guy is a C grade comedian, but Crowder has managed to have a cultural impact far beyond his comedic talents. He's talented at something - I just can't put my finger on what. I generally find the Crowder phenomenon kind of fascinating because of this.

I'm also a bit curious about whether his whole "culture war" angle actually works. One of the major failings on the right, from a rhetorical standpoint, is that they lack the heroic vision that the left has. With general left leaning politics, you cast yourself in the role of the saviour - fighting for the poor, the minority, the other, saving the planet, etc. Every stupid consumer decision, every vote, is an act of heroism in the minds of the people who buy the rhetoric. By contrast, right leaning politics figures tend to be for things like lack of regulation, lower taxes, personal freedom (framed as against community interests/encroachment). It doesn't have that same ring to it. Crowder's marketing/imaging is all about being a hero fighting a heroic culture war. I'm betting it works for him, despite being a colossal dick and not that funny, because he's cashing in on what the right is sorely lacking - the need for a vision where they are the heroes of the story, rather than just pushing sensible policy positions. Doesn't matter if it's true or not, as it sure as hell doesn't have to be for the left leaning types.

Cool TS and Crowder both think they don’t need a lawyer and both are idiots. Nifty stuff.

Didn't see this posted. Dave Landau was on "Louder with Crowder" for some time. I never watched it, but I like Malice and happened to come across this the other day. This is one side of the story, but Crowder sounds like a certified DICK.

Lauren Chen does a synopsis here:

Here's the whole podcast with Michael Malice:

Some Clifs not in any particular order:
  • Dave started working for Crowder and things were going fine until Landau started getting some momentum doing standup on the weekends.
  • Crowder wanted to do some standup dates with Landau, and the first one they did together, Landau's manager flew out to the gig to sign Crowder to manage his standup business.
  • Crowder would make Landau come in on Fridays even though Crowder rarely came in on Fridays.
  • Crowder started making Landau do the whole show on Fridays by himself.
  • Landau's manager screamed at Landau on the phone telling him to, "DO YOUR JOB" and it seemed like now the manager was prioritizing Crowder over Landau.
  • Landau wanted his friend (Matt Walsh - but not "What is a Woman" Matt Walsh) to do a Comedy show with Landau and Crowder. Crowder said yes to one show. Then said he didn't want Walsh on the Crowder show, or some shit, I don't know, hard to follow.
  • Crowder screamed at Landau on the phone at one point and yelled, "I OWN YOU!!!"
  • Landau worked the show from the East Coast, whereas Crowder is out of Dallas. So Crowder demanded Landau sign a new contract agreeing to move to Dallas, if he was late more than 15min, he had to go home and was docked a day of pay from his salary. And some other shit
  • Also, Crowder put in the contract that Landau could only do standup every OTHER 3rd weekend, which amounted to every 6th weekend, even though there was no work on the Crowder show on the weekends.

There's more, but that's about all I can remember. Crowder sounds like an emotional "Radio/TV" type gaslighting, manipulative, volatile, fly-off-the-handle without warning dickhead personality a-la Ellen Degeneres, and other big Radio/TV personalities. Landau sounds kind of like a pussy.

Take from it what you will.

Wow. Crowder sounds like a hypocritical douche.

As a performer/figure, the guy is a C grade comedian, but Crowder has managed to have a cultural impact far beyond his comedic talents. He's talented at something - I just can't put my finger on what. I generally find the Crowder phenomenon kind of fascinating because of this.

Yeah I'm fascinated by this as well i don't really get it.

I am even more fascinated by Tim Pool. Every time he goes up against a person with some knowledge on a subject he gets owned, but still he has millions of followers and is looked at as an credible political figure. All i can see is a talented partisan hack.

Didn't really want to start a new thread on this. Just more proof Crowder is a giant POS.

Cliffs:

Crowder's original producer. Went by Not Gay Jared or Jared at the time. Cliffs:

• Left the show voluntarily when his wife was pregnant, according to him didn't want to continue to work in an abusive environment especially with a child.
  • Was pressured into a NDA as well as a strict 2 year non-compete clause within the entertainment industry.
  • Says he took a job that would still allow him to make a living outside the terms of the non-compete. The company that hired him was served legal papers from Crowder and promptly fired him.
  • Has continuously been served papers the last 6 years, despite not speaking out publicly about his time with Crowder. The latest lawsuit is requesting his personal emails and text messages be handed over.
  • Claims upon exiting the Show Crowder claimed his producer equipment was property of the Show as well as his Twitter account.
  • Claims to have witnessed sexual, verbal harassment, and bullying.

This was supposedly one of Crowder's "close friends". Relentlessly suing a guy that's trying to support a newborn and family because you're bitter he left you is about as low as you can get. Then again we all saw how he treated his pregnant wife.

add him to the list of former colleagues/hosts/wives:
  • 'Not Gay Jared'
  • 1/4 black Garret
  • Sven the Computer
  • Wife
  • Benjamin Owen
  • Dave Landau
  • Ben Shapiro
  • Candace Owens
  • Jeremy Borehing
  • probably a bunch of people currently on NDAs

Didn't really want to start a new thread on this. Just more proof Crowder is a giant POS.

Cliffs:

Crowder's original producer. Went by Not Gay Jared or Jared at the time. Cliffs:

• Left the show voluntarily when his wife was pregnant, according to him didn't want to continue to work in an abusive environment especially with a child.
  • Was pressured into a NDA as well as a strict 2 year non-compete clause within the entertainment industry.
  • Says he took a job that would still allow him to make a living outside the terms of the non-compete. The company that hired him was served legal papers from Crowder and promptly fired him.
  • Has continuously been served papers the last 6 years, despite not speaking out publicly about his time with Crowder. The latest lawsuit is requesting his personal emails and text messages be handed over.
  • Claims upon exiting the Show Crowder claimed his producer equipment was property of the Show as well as his Twitter account.
  • Claims to have witnessed sexual, verbal harassment, and bullying.

This was supposedly one of Crowder's "close friends". Relentlessly suing a guy that's trying to support a newborn and family because you're bitter he left you is about as low as you can get. Then again we all saw how he treated his pregnant wife.

Meh, little sympathy. What do you expect working for a POS. Kinda like being a lawyer for Trump you already know what you're in for.

I am even more fascinated by Tim Pool. Every time he goes up against a person with some knowledge on a subject he gets owned, but still he has millions of followers and is looked at as an credible political figure. All i can see is a talented partisan hack.
He produces the most cartoonish and childish political commentary imaginable,
"Trump's gonna win a 50 state landslide!!!!!!"
and still has millions of followers, its insane. It just shows how easy it is to grift and make money on the right.

This is the power of confirming people's biases. How many times have we seen Brogan lately outright believe that a fake story is real and have to get corrected on stupid views in real time...and yet still people think he is "well-informed"...? Its because 80% of the rest of the time he just confirms the biases of his audience base. That's why they tune-in. Tim Pool's schtick is implied racism + chauvinism, sprinkled with anti-trans sentiment. So when he is going on rants about crime, or what women should be in society, that's why his audience are there. And when he gets embarrassingly tooled in a debate by a woman and his response is to call her a pedophile, they applaud.

Chowder's ex-wife claims to be struggling and in need of work while the court documents show he has to pay her 25k a month. What is she spending the money on?

Chowder's ex-wife claims to be struggling and in need of work while the court documents show he has to pay her 25k a month. What is she spending the money on?
What you're describing is standard operating procedure during a divorce. It has more to do with divorce lawyers than something unique to the women in question, I ASSUME.

Back