Social Daily Wire vs Steven Crowder

Meh, little sympathy. What do you expect working for a POS. Kinda like being a lawyer for Trump you already know what you're in for.
On a human level, I feel bad for him because no one should be prevented from making a living to feed their family and be hounded for years through the legal system. Regardless of my ideological issues with Crowder/Jared, my ideology is such that no worker should ever be subjected to this kind of harassment and abuse from a former employer.

On the other hand, it's always funny to me when these goobers have the startling realization that the people they partner up with, who act like pieces of shit on camera, also act like pieces of shit in their personal lives. I'm reminded of the saying about "people voting for the panthers eating people's faces party, shocked to discover that the panthers are eating their faces". What the fuck did you expect dude?

Chowder's ex-wife claims to be struggling and in need of work while the court documents show he has to pay her 25k a month. What is she spending the money on?
I'm certain that that is just a strategic legal tactic to try and get her the best positioning possible while going through the divorce, to fleece him as much as she possibly can. And I say good on her. Fuck that guy. Take him for everything he's worth. He's a titanic piece of shit and deserves it.

add him to the list of former colleagues/hosts/wives:
  • 'Not Gay Jared'
  • 1/4 black Garret
  • Sven the Computer
  • Wife
  • Benjamin Owen
  • Dave Landau
  • Ben Shapiro
  • Candace Owens
  • Jeremy Borehing
  • probably a bunch of people currently on NDAs

Unlike the leftists in this thread who are cheering for Crowder's demise due to political advantage, or they equate differing political opinions to their own to be evidence of pure evil...

...I suspected Crowder has been bad, despite agreeing with the vast majority of his politics, ever since Jared left. I always suspected he had an NDA and not being able to speak of his reasoning.

Then Owen Benjamin, then Dave Landow, then the divorce details, then the fallout with Daily Wire (who they've been friends with for 15+ years), and now the return of Jared.

Name anyone in media, regardless of liberal or conservative, who's had this many personal & professional relationships publicly fall apart.

I am 100% sure Crowder is legitimately an evil person.

Last edited:
Unlike the leftists in this thread who are cheering for Crowder's demise due to political advantage, or they equate differing political opinions to their own to be evidence of pure evil...

...I suspected Crowder has been bad, despite agreeing with the vast majority of his politics, ever since Jared left. I always suspected he had an NDA and not being able to speak of his reasoning.

Then Owen Benjamin, then Dave Landow, then the divorce details, then the fallout with Daily Wire (who they've been friends with for 15+ years), and now the return of Jared.

Name anyone in media, regardless of liberal or conservative, who's had this many personal & professional relationships publicly fall apart.

I am 100% sure Crowder is legitimately an evil person.

Yeah you sure hated this turd the CORRECT way, everyone in political disagreement with you did it wrong.

Yeah you sure hated this turd the CORRECT way, everyone in political disagreement with you did it wrong.

Yeah, because you leftists are very much interested in the personal & professional destruction of your political opponents. Remind me which side tries to 'cancel' the other? Which side is trying to bankrupt and imprison the other's nominee?

The difference is Crowder is an effective spokesperson for the right's perspective, and the right is more than willing to toss him to the wolves, discarding that political advantage.

Go ahead leftists, name anybody on your own side you 'cancelled' on morality grounds and against your own political advantage.

Yeah, because you leftists are very much interested in the personal & professional destruction of your political opponents. Remind me which side tries to 'cancel' the other? Which side is trying to bankrupt and imprison the other's nominee?

The difference is Crowder is an effective spokesperson for the right's perspective, and the right is more than willing to toss him to the wolves, discarding that political advantage.

Go ahead leftists, name anybody on your own side you 'cancelled' on morality grounds and against your own political advantage.
Only the left can cancel leftists and vice versa. The left's criticism wont land with his audience and most on the left wont pick up on his right wing critics' comments that actually land-

- Not letting fellow right wingers compete in same market fearing competition via contract clauses
- degeneracy and homosexuality
- abusing the trad wife
- fearing free speech via nda's and non-disparagement agreements and allegedy going far beyond the scope of those agreements to suppress more speech
- these criticisms make him look hypocritical based on his own professed values and criticisms of Daily Wire

As for a left sacrifice off the top - Al Franken. There are others you probably havent heard of, as they are cancelled leftists, like Virgil Texas. It happens.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back