Television Dads in cartoons are idiots

Good dad?? Uum ..uhh. Goku from dragon ball franchise I think. If u wanna be technical it’s an anime not cartoon

latest

King Zog from Disenchantment is by far my favorite idiot dad lol

It's media that influences our kids' view of reality.

If media influences your view of reality past childhood, then the person is an idiot lol.

Also, if a kid has a cool dad, then dumb dads in cartoons won't affect their view of fathers.

Da fak

Homer is alpha as fuck

-runs a family on his single income

-owns a house
-drunk every night at bar and wife doesnt care because he is so alpha
-Heavyweight title contender in boxing
-astronaut
-former crime boss

And he has won a grammy. And he owns the Denver Broncos.

It really does beg the question of how rich the Simpsons actually are. Marge probably squirreled away it all away for retirement so Homer wouldn't spend it all.

Disney movie dads too. They're usually bumbling idiots. And when the dad is strong, they kill him or emasculate him.

Da fak

Homer is alpha as fuck

-runs a family on his single income

-owns a house
-drunk every night at bar and wife doesnt care because he is so alpha
-Heavyweight title contender in boxing
-astronaut
-former crime boss

Don't forget
-fought a personal battle vs former potus, wich ended up with the latter apologizing
-was a loved japanese commercial icon, not showed in the episode but jap girls probably had dildos shaped as his head

Think about how dumb cartoons would be if the parents knew everything that was happening. the show would be 2 minutes long.

The kids would get caught right off the bat and the episode would be over. How lame

Goku is an airhead manchild that puts his family in danger on the reg, so no.
Right? I love Goku, but he is the worst father ever.

"Oh, I could probably beat this monster that is threatening the earth, but I think I will let my 12 year old son handle it instead, its time for him to grow up after all"

Fred Flintstone wasnt portrayed as lazy
He was a well paid machine operator that also had a pretty active social life outside of work

Barney seems stupider but I would have rathered given Betty one, still wood Wilma though.

Back