D1 Wrestlers are complete trash and can't even beat Khabib's training partner

I just watched Khabib's training partner get tappy mctaptapped by some nobody who was 0-2 in the UFC in like 2 minutes.

Clearly, Sambo is trash.

You know what's bizzare about these recent couple of posts? Here's what you're basically saying: "Jon Jones and Usman didn't make it to the D1 program due to factors not related to their wrestling ability". However, the fact still stands: they have never proven themselves as successful collegiate wrestlers on the D1 level.

This can be difficult to explain to folks who have not spent substantial time participating in or following amateur wrestling because of the baseline context required. Jones competed against and beat a lot of future NCAA Division I studs at Fargo and was a national JuCO champion.

His roommate Colby Covington was also a JuCo national champion, they won their titles together. He went on to success in Division I and became an All-American, Jon got his girlfriend pregnant and had to earn a living, thus becoming a MMA fighter.

Anyone with appropriate depth of knowledge would say Jones not only was the quality of a Division I wrestler, but was both widely recruited and likely to succeed at the highest level.

Usman had a path that included top level success at NAIA and then the highest success again in NCAA Division II. He was a University World Team member in Freestyle. Despite not starting wrestling until he was already a teenager, he clearly was both a freak athlete and highly skilled.

If you are a two-time national finalist and a national champion in Division II, you are unequivocally a Division I caliber talent.

Now, you have tards like D1 Wanker calling Lentz a bad D1 level wrestler, yet the difference between Lentz and Jones/Marty is that Lentz actually wrestled on the D1 level and has proven himself. Thus, we approach a paradox, where collegiate wrestling fanatics are trying to prove that guys who never made it to D1 program and have never proven themselves on that level were actually better that the guys who have

This is correct.

Lentz is best described as someone who could not cut it in Division I. He has no accolades in Division I and left the team after a single season. Occasionally, good high school wrestlers cannot make it at the next level.

Consider Chad Mendes was also a Division I wrestler in the same time frame. He did go on to have impressive accolades in his collegiate career, and when he fought Lentz, it was like a big brother playing with a 5th grader.

Chad wasn't a little better, he was head-and-shoulders better. It shouldn't be a surprise that the guy who washed out of a program after one year is not of the same quality as those who could compete at the top.

This thread aged well. in 24 hrs.

I thought Dagestani's were the best wrestlers ever? That's what Rogan & Khabib fans told me.

Imagine being such a pathetic piece of shit that you have to make fun of severely out of prime Fedor with a deleted chin to advance your agenda. Damn, I really didn't expect such behavior even from trash such as you.

Here's a "sambo vs D1 wrestler" fight back from the time when Fedor actually had a chin:

The rematch didn't go any better for the D1 wrestler, lmao.

Now, let's see how amazingly well the D1 wrestlers you masturbate to have been doing in MMA recently:

View attachment 674805

View attachment 674807

View attachment 674809

View attachment 674811

View attachment 674813

Who's left? Oh, yeah, Colby aka the guy who is going to get destroyed by Marty worse than Woodley was. Make sure to put yourself on suicide watch when that happens, we wouldn't want to lose a clown like you on Sherdog.

Where you at @D 1 Wrestler ?

Tapmachine was right. Colby was next D1 scrub to lose against a D2.

D1 scrubs can't even make in into the top 10 let alone to a Khabib titleshot/moneyfight.

And yes JG ranking is overblown like Hooker's is and cowboy's was.

Mods reinstate @TapMachine

Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

The Dagistani’s are a different breed.

#Alhamdullilah
So what! They wear cheap looking tracksuits all the time and look very unkempt most of the time. But who are we to judge?!

So what! They wear cheap looking tracksuits all the time and look very unkempt most of the time. But who are we to judge?!
Right on brother. It's about the inside that counts. The skills, preparation, dedication and most importantly the heart is what matters most.

These Dagestani warriors don't lack any of those things mentioned above. How lucky is the UFC and us to witness these warriors in action!

Dagestan Bless
Khabib Bless

I heard Islam gets the best of Khabib in grappling. Like many of the Dags he has that Russian style Olympic level wrestling.

Where you at @D 1 Wrestler ?

Tapmachine was right. Colby was next D1 scrub to lose against a D2.

D1 scrubs can't even make in into the top 10 let alone to a Khabib titleshot/moneyfight.

And yes JG ranking is overblown like Hooker's is and cowboy's was.

Mods reinstate @TapMachine

Khabib Bless

View attachment 740843
Lol another cuckbib loser gets banned? Shocker

giphy.gif
This thread is old, How many top 10 wins will islam have after fighting Donald's leftovers? Ohhhh still Z e R O

I’d be pissed if I kept having to roll a d1

Lol another cuckbib loser gets banned? Shocker
Hey Dick1inch when will a Dick1inch make it to a Khabib titleshot?

I think Gaethje has a chance to get to that Khabib title that is unless he doesn't face Conrat.

That's how pathetic Dick1inch wrestlers are. Can't even beat an Irish rat that never wrestled in the form of Conrat.

Get back to me when a Dick1inch wrestler finally beats Conrat

Khabib Bless ur bum soul

Hey Dick1inch when will a Dick1inch make it to a Khabib titleshot?

I think Gaethje has a chance to get to that Khabib title that is unless he doesn't face Conrat.

That's how pathetic Dick1inch wrestlers are. Can't even beat an Irish rat that never wrestled in the form of Conrat.

Get back to me when a Dick1inch wrestler finally beats Conrat

Khabib Bless ur bum soul

View attachment 740867
You have an odd obsession with 1 inch dicks. Micropenis projection?

Not to mention, Russians/Dagestanis/Chechens all cross train and compete in a bunch of different combat sports from childhood. Soviet training styles are still legit and world class.

Contrary to what a lot of people report on, they don't emphasize a massive volume of work but instead focus on perfect technique with enough time for recovery. The american grinding style has benefits but it mostly seems to break people down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back