Cyborg wants to punish Ronda badly - shed a tear in depth interview!!!

Come on now.
Cyborg made 140 Lbs twice.
The WC was difficult, she needs more time to go through a new WC. It is as simple as that.

And while it is admirable that she is at that weight so early, it doesn't change the fact she can (and did) fight at 145. Specially if she was willing and able to fight Gina at 140 or 145.
her stating she would fight gina at a catch weight and not cyborg was more a dig at cyborg and her being caught using steroids. She mentioned she would make an exception for her but not a cheater like cyborg, but regardless the ufc brass debunked that regardless saying even if it was gina the fight would take place at 135

you are the white knight tho, i think thats the part you are missing. Everyone explains the logic to you, but you just white knight the shit out of cyborg coming off completely retarded in the process. You are almost worst then die hard conor fans when someone talks about him.

The thing is cyborg is demanding for the fight to happen, no one else but her. If she is demanding to fight a girl who fights in a weight class at 135, why doesnt she drop the heavy lifting lose some muscle and make the fight happen already. its not ronda demanding the fight happen, and then syaing it has to happen at 135. its cyborg making demands to stay relevant

Exactly, cyborg has done everything but the one thing needed to make this fight happen: make weight. She's letting a few pounds come between her and a huge opportunity and it boggles the mind how her and her fans can't seem to get this through their heads

you are the white knight tho, i think thats the part you are missing. Everyone explains the logic to you, but you just white knight the shit out of cyborg coming off completely retarded in the process. You are almost worst then die hard conor fans when someone talks about him.

The thing is cyborg is demanding for the fight to happen, no one else but her. If she is demanding to fight a girl who fights in a weight class at 135, why doesnt she drop the heavy lifting lose some muscle and make the fight happen already. its not ronda demanding the fight happen, and then syaing it has to happen at 135. its cyborg making demands to stay relevant
that's what yo are missing.
The very fact UFC made 145 LBS WC shows Cyborg is not irrelevant.
The very fact Cyborg got a contract with the UFC before the WC even existed shows she is not irrelevant.

My logic is not flawed. yours are.
UFC proved you wrong.

A fight with Gina was only speculation and was never going to happen. She simply commented on it.

“No. I’m not making an exception for a cheater. The only one I’ll make an exception for is Gina Carano because she’s such a pioneer in the sport. I’d be honored to fight her.”
her stating she would fight gina at a catch weight and not cyborg was more a dig at cyborg and her being caught using steroids. She mentioned she would make an exception for her but not a cheater like cyborg, but regardless the ufc brass debunked that regardless saying even if it was gina the fight would take place at 135
excuses, excuses.
She made exceptions for other fighters. exposed she just don't make for Cyborg because she would beat her worse than Holy did.

And I can make quotes as well: Link: http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/ufc-miesha-tate-ronda-rousey-cris-cyborg-fled-145-to-avoid-091915

"I just know from her whole career it was 145 and 145 only at the beginning," Tate said recently. "It seemed like when the talks of 'Cyborg' became more serious it was like 'No, I'm dropping to 135.' "

Ronda is a coward. She's not interested in testing herself. Well she tested her boxing against Holly and we all know how that went. Any male fighter with balls would have manned up years ago and just said 'fuck it'. If Ronda truly believed that she could beat Cyborg this fight would have been made years ago. Too all the dicks saying that Cyborg should just stop, congrats, Dana's spin works on you.

Ok, cyborg takes steroids, refuses to enter the weight class but Ronda is the coward? Riiiiiight

CHild please.
You have been exposed many times over.
Ronda should care about beating Cyborg, because it is the ONE FIGHT that would cement her legacy.
If she was open to fight Gina and not Cyborg, then it obviously shows she is running from Cyborg.

Your Sherbro logic's fails blatantly, it doesn't follow at all.

Come on now.
Cyborg made 140 Lbs twice.
The WC was difficult, she needs more time to go through a new WC. It is as simple as that.

And while it is admirable that she is at that weight so early, it doesn't change the fact she can (and did) fight at 145. Specially if she was willing and able to fight Gina at 140 or 145.

Yea but Ronda wasn't cutting weight to fight at 145 lbs. Cyborg weighed 170 lbs for her last catch weight on fight night. There is a considerable weight difference between them. Could Ronda fight at a 20+ lb weight disadvantage? Sure. But why would she?

The Gina fight has already been explained countless times. Gina was Ronda's inspiration for going into mma. It was a chance to fight her idol. It was never going to happen at any weight other than 135 lbs though.

excuses, excuses.
She made exceptions for other fighters. exposed she just don't make for Cyborg because she would beat her worse than Holy did.

It was a dig at Cyborg for being a proven steroid cheat and scale tamperer. 6lbs bikini?
The fight with Gina was never going to happen.

Jesus christ you're the most delusional human being I've ever come a cross.

The Cyborg; - I wanna punch her inside a cage - its personal with Ronda, want to drag the fight out for the sake of punishment - she says; :eek::eek::eek:

They're never going to fight, because they will never agree on the weight class for a bout.

Ergo: What difference does it make what Cyborg wants?

Exactly, cyborg has done everything but the one thing needed to make this fight happen: make weight. She's letting a few pounds come between her and a huge opportunity and it boggles the mind how her and her fans can't seem to get this through their heads

Yea its a bit crazy to think about, i think them and cyborg just assumed she holds more weight then she actually does its got to be a bit humbling for her to not have everyone bow down to her demands but shes definitely not doing herself any favors. Ill always be a fan of her fighting, she just kills her persona with her out of the cage bullshit

If Borg wants to fight, she's got to make weight.
Why is that SO FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE for her, "nearly kills" her?
She needs a different job that isn't as demanding as changing her weight by ten pounds.
She doesn't have to "make weight" there is a 145 division and Ronda isn't champ of 135 so nowhere to hide. Ronda can easily make 145 and if needed, Cyborg would make 140 for Ronda. Again such tedious conditions to make the fight happen. Dana will never let it happen at any weight.
When Ronda made personal attacks she threw the business end of weight out the window. Don't talk small then hide behind the fact that you have fat to cut where Cyborg has muscle to cut (bla bla bla steroids half a decade ago).
See how easy it is to deflect? Ronda and her fans will forever do so

that's what yo are missing.
The very fact UFC made 145 LBS WC shows Cyborg is not irrelevant.
The very fact Cyborg got a contract with the UFC before the WC even existed shows she is not irrelevant.

My logic is not flawed. yours are.
UFC proved you wrong.

Yea they can make money off her at 145, when did i ever say they couldnt? again your going full retard on a subject we werent even talking about. Your logic of ronda needing this fight to happen to the point she should move up to 145 is flawed as has been proven by many, many people. You are a blind ronda hater, and thats fine, like who you wanna like. But man you are fucking retarded lol.

CHild please.
You have been exposed many times over.
Ronda should care about beating Cyborg, because it is the ONE FIGHT that would cement her legacy.
If she was open to fight Gina and not Cyborg, then it obviously shows she is running from Cyborg.

And your hypocrisy is amazing, claiming Cyborg is demanding Cyborg to STFU about Ronda, but applauding like a little girl when Ronda bashed repeatedly Cyborg.
Sorry if Ronda talked trash, Cyborg has the right to do the same. (notice here, this is not defending Cyborg, it is defending that either BOTH should speak or BOTH should STFU. What pisses me off are fanboys like you that thinks only Ronda can talk trash and Cyborg needs to make weight or she can't talk).
You either allow both or bash both for doing so.
But Ronda knew Cyborg was too big for 135. She could have moved to 145 anytime she wanted to. So please stop making up excuses for one side while bashing the other.

Ronda's legacy is already cemented, even if she loses to Nunes and retires. Ronda's similar to Jackie Robinson, she was the one who was able to get through the obstacles and pave the way for everyone after her.

People don't remember Robinson's last two years, when he hit below .275 and was old, they remember him when he was at his best. She hasn't/won't make as big an impact as Robinson did for baseball, but Rousey has accomplished something similar, on a smaller scale. At this point in her career, a win can help, but a loss really won't tarnish her legacy down the road, in my opinion.

They're never going to fight, because they will never agree on the weight class for a bout.

Ergo: What difference does it make what Cyborg wants?

Well, we have known for many years now that Ronda wants both the BW and FW belt, so it seem pretty obvious that UFC now is putting out a carrot on the stick to Ronda! Its not impossible at all that Ronda's next fight will be for the featherweight belt, if she beats Nuñes.

Too bad for Cryborg she may be missing that train also...

i fucking hate Ronda Rousey. talks smack to a person shes afraid to fight for years..and goes underneath the belt with it... you ugly stinky Biatch, have u ever looked in the mirror??

She doesn't have to "make weight" there is a 145 division and Ronda isn't champ of 135 so nowhere to hide. Ronda can easily make 145 and if needed, Cyborg would make 140 for Ronda. Again such tedious conditions to make the fight happen. Dana will never let it happen at any weight.
When Ronda made personal attacks she threw the business end of weight out the window. Don't talk small then hide behind the fact that you have fat to cut where Cyborg has muscle to cut (bla bla bla steroids half a decade ago).
See how easy it is to deflect? Ronda and her fans will forever do so
She said herself that she's TURNED DOWN TWO TITLE FIGHTS.

SHE'S TURNED DOWN TWO TITLE FIGHTS.

Well, we have known for many years now that Ronda wants both the BW and FW belt, so it seem pretty obvious that UFC now is putting out a carrot on the stick to Ronda! Its not impossible at all that Ronda's next fight will be for the featherweight belt, if she beats Nuñes.

Too bad for Cryborg she may be missing that train also...

I'm not sure what your source is for Ronda wanting the featherweight belt.

She's been clear for years that a Cyborg fight will only happen at bantamweight.

Cyborg has been clear she will fight Ronda only at featherweight. Ergo, fight will never happen.

Back