Cyborg wants to punish Ronda badly - shed a tear in depth interview!!!

Its obvious to anyone that's not a Rousey fan that Cyborg will be undisputed 145lb champ next year. And its obvious to anyone that's not a Rousey fan that Rousey has been ducking Cyborg. It's also quite hilarious that the only people that don't want the fight to happen are Rousey fans. If any of them actually believed in their idol, they'd be clamouring for the fight. Cyborg has them all running scared.

Embarrassing are these dumbass haters claiming "I am a big fan" like it adds any credibility to the asinine comments you make.
Embarrassing is you thinking you are fooling anyone...
Embarrassing is demanding Cyborg to lose muscle to fight Ronda while it was Ronda who left 145Lbs division with a promise to go back.

But the most Embarrassing of all is you making claims like you know what entails maintaining muscle when all you have is fat. Because it is fairly obvious you have no clue about training or losing weight.
lol actually ive been body building for the last 8 years, i know lots about cutting weight and losing muscle, which is 2 totally different things by the way. obviously you have no idea being a sherdog keyboard warrior doesnt give you those kinds of life tips.
Also i have watched probably every cyborg fight there ever was followed her career from the early days starting with elite xc days. I can be a fan of someone and realize how fucking stupid they are being as well, its very possible.

embarrassing is not realizing its cyborg who needs this fight more then ronda, embarrassing is being so blinded by either hate for ronda or love for cyborg that you can not form a rational thought when the topic is discussed. embarrassing is thinking white knighting cyborg on an internet forum some how makes you cool.

She done fucked up buddy, get over it move on in life

lol actually ive been body building for the last 8 years, i know lots about cutting weight and losing muscle, which is 2 totally different things by the way. obviously you have no idea being a sherdog keyboard warrior doesnt give you those kinds of life tips.
Also i have watched probably every cyborg fight there ever was followed her career from the early days starting with elite xc days. I can be a fan of someone and realize how fucking stupid they are being as well, its very possible.

embarrassing is not realizing its cyborg who needs this fight more then ronda, embarrassing is being so blinded by either hate for ronda or love for cyborg that you can not form a rational thought when the topic is discussed. embarrassing is thinking white knighting cyborg on an internet forum some how makes you cool.

She done fucked up buddy, get over it move on in life
Riiigh.
I am a mr universe.

And embarrassing is to be proven wrong so blatantly, as UFC created a 145Lbs division proving YOU wrong.
this is all credit to Cyborg.
She doesn't need to move to 135 anymore.

What's your new excuse oh embarrassed one???

Like Ronda cares about her when she is not asked in interviews.

Cyborg looks like the ex-boyfriend texting the girl who is already fucking another dude.

WHY SMALL GIRLS NO FIGHT ME??
:: SNIFF ::

The only way this fight happens is if Ronda beat's Amanda, and Cyborg gets the 145 title.
Ronda will not be able to resist become 2 time female champ.
Outside of that Cyborg has NO chance of fighting Cyborg. Ronda gets absolutely nothing out of it other than taking the risk of catching a vicious beatdown.

For any mma fan, you have to want this to happen. Regardless of any reason you can make up, the only real reason anyone, including Dana and Ronda, wouldn't want it is to avoid Ronda doesn't get violently beaten into a coma.

Didn't she say she was done or moving on or something?

Lay off the dick pills & maybe you could have made 135, not anymore.. be gone attention whore

But the most Embarrassing of all is you making claims like you know what entails maintaining muscle when all you have is fat. Because it is fairly obvious you have no clue about training or losing weight.

pvXCtP5.gif

Riiigh.
I am a mr universe.

And embarrassing is to be proven wrong so blatantly, as UFC created a 145Lbs division proving YOU wrong.
this is all credit to Cyborg.
She doesn't need to move to 135 anymore.

What's your new excuse oh embarrassed one???
how is the ufc making a division for 145 proving me wrong?? what does that even mean lol what is wrong with you hahah shit you have some epic meltdowns when someone mentions cyborg makes terrible career decisions.

Listen, ronda will be ronda without fighting cyborg, its not career defining for her get over it. Cyborg really really wants the ronda fight, all she has to do is stop lifting heavy for a cpl months and the muscle will come off. Im not a mr universe never said i was but i have been in the body building world for the last 8 years, its actually more difficult to maintain that muscle mass then it is to lose it. I mean she does have the extra advantage of taking winstrol before so it some what makes it easier for her to keep on all the muscle, but she could still drop 10lbs of muscle no problem.

Theres no excuse, you done gone full retard tho man, good luck with real life

For any mma fan, you have to want this to happen. Regardless of any reason you can make up, the only real reason anyone, including Dana and Ronda, wouldn't want it is to avoid Ronda doesn't get violently beaten into a coma.
If Borg wants to fight, she's got to make weight.
Why is that SO FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE for her, "nearly kills" her?
She needs a different job that isn't as demanding as changing her weight by ten pounds.

Oh, I thought Ronda was going to move up and take the 145 belt too. Lol.
Yeah just Dana hyping up Ronda's return again, bleh. Ronda's telling TMZ that she is almost done fighting and Dana tells us she's going for 2 divisions and wants to fight Cyborg.

how is the ufc making a division for 145 proving me wrong?? what does that even mean lol what is wrong with you hahah shit you have some epic meltdowns when someone mentions cyborg makes terrible career decisions.

Listen, ronda will be ronda without fighting cyborg, its not career defining for her get over it. Cyborg really really wants the ronda fight, all she has to do is stop lifting heavy for a cpl months and the muscle will come off. Im not a mr universe never said i was but i have been in the body building world for the last 8 years, its actually more difficult to maintain that muscle mass then it is to lose it. I mean she does have the extra advantage of taking winstrol before so it some what makes it easier for her to keep on all the muscle, but she could still drop 10lbs of muscle no problem.

Theres no excuse, you done gone full retard tho man, good luck with real life
shhh.
your excuse there was no 145 Lbs is gone.
Ronda is not even a champion anymore, so that excuse died also.

Ronda will never be GOAT since she run from her real test. One that SHE SAID she would go back to 145 for.

I am sorry if you can't defend her better than that. You failed.

shhh.
your excuse there was no 145 Lbs is gone.
Ronda is not even a champion anymore, so that excuse died also.

Ronda will never be GOAT since she run from her real test. One that SHE SAID she would go back to 145 for.

I am sorry if you can't defend her better than that. You failed.
yea but then cyborg got busted for steroids. Now she has no reason to chase her to a division ronda doesnt fight in. And her next fight is for the title, coyborg turned down a title shot twice cause she needs more then 8 weeks to make 145, but then posted videos of her power lifting which gives her those muscles she should be focusing on losing. Shes a great fighter just not a smart human and if i had to guess shes super self conscious and thats why she feels she needs the muscle advantage over everyone she fights. Ronda as of now is the Goat wmma fighter, its not even close. the test she has had this far in her career are way biggest tests then any of cyborgs opponents, the only debate with ronda for goat at this time is JJ,. If cyborg cares about that legacy she should lose the fucking muscle and fight relevant people. The human body does not need to carry that much muscle to survive and anyone who thinks it does is a fucking retard

The Cyborg; - I wanna punch her inside a cage - its personal with Ronda, want to drag the fight out for the sake of punishment - she says; :eek::eek::eek:

That was just stanozolol leaking out her eye.

A big part of Honda's confidence comes from her being undefeated, I'm not sure she's as comfortable as before. Cyborg would light her up real bad.

yea but then cyborg got busted for steroids. Now she has no reason to chase her to a division ronda doesnt fight in. And her next fight is for the title, coyborg turned down a title shot twice cause she needs more then 8 weeks to make 145, but then posted videos of her power lifting which gives her those muscles she should be focusing on losing. Shes a great fighter just not a smart human and if i had to guess shes super self conscious and thats why she feels she needs the muscle advantage over everyone she fights. Ronda as of now is the Goat wmma fighter, its not even close. the test she has had this far in her career are way biggest tests then any of cyborgs opponents, the only debate with ronda for goat at this time is JJ,. If cyborg cares about that legacy she should lose the fucking muscle and fight relevant people. The human body does not need to carry that much muscle to survive and anyone who thinks it does is a fucking retard
WHy should she be focusing on Losing?
she can do 145 Lbs fine. It was the 140Lbs that messed up with her body, and she wants some time off of shedding weight.
And please stop with the excuses.
Ronda was unbeaten at 145Lbs.
She said she could beat Cain for christsakes!
Oh, and let us not forget she was willing and ready to fight Gina at 145.
"The human body does not need to carry that much muscle"... says a "body builder"... #exposed

Sorry, but your excuses are much like you: weak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back