Cyborg wants to punish Ronda badly - shed a tear in depth interview!!!

shhh.
your excuse there was no 145 Lbs is gone.
Ronda is not even a champion anymore, so that excuse died also.

Ronda will never be GOAT since she run from her real test. One that SHE SAID she would go back to 145 for.

I am sorry if you can't defend her better than that. You failed.

Read carefully now ya goof.

Ronda is fighting for the 135lbs belt in less than two weeks.
The UFC offered Cyborg a fight for the 145lbs belt.

If both of them would win their fights - what would happen? A champion vs champion super fight would be possible. A fight that Dana has said he want to make numerous of times.

But Cyborg turned it down - making the fight even more difficult to make.

how long until we hear cyborg saying she cant make 145 and wants 150 catch-weight bouts (while still calling out ronda) ???

Read carefully now ya goof.

Ronda is fighting for the 135lbs belt in less than two weeks.
The UFC offered Cyborg a fight for the 145lbs belt.

If both of them would win their fights - what would happen? A champion vs champion super fight would be possible. A fight that Dana has said he want to make numerous of times.

But Cyborg turned it down - making the fight even more difficult to make.

LOL She didn't turn it down!! she asked for TWO EXTRA WEEKS!
UFC was unwilling, and that's on them!

And do you REALLY THINK she would fight Cyborg even if she was to win her 135 belt back?

Heck, her team was claiming she should fight JJ rather than Cyborg!!! LOL

Sick and tired of her bullshit. Seems like she doesnt even know what she wants. She'll ask for shit, then she gets it, then she denies, then she cries, then she cries favoritism and discrimination, and so on and so on.

Seems like she's just looking for ways to fight as heavy as possible against chicks that can barely make her weight, and preferably against big money fight Ronda.

WHy should she be focusing on Losing?
she can do 145 Lbs fine. It was the 140Lbs that messed up with her body, and she wants some time off of shedding weight.
And please stop with the excuses.
Ronda was unbeaten at 145Lbs.
She said she could beat Cain for christsakes!
Oh, and let us not forget she was willing and ready to fight Gina at 145.
"The human body does not need to carry that much muscle"... says a "body builder"... #exposed

Sorry, but your excuses are much like you: weak.
theres no excuses, you act like ronda needs this fight to survive or some shit lol. ronda could give 2 fucks about a fight with cyborg. To be honest you seemed more focused on it then cyborg herself at this point. Cyborg can stay at 145, get a belt there have a career in the ufc there. She just cant get mad these girls dont wanna jump up in weight to fight her, if shes gonna run her mouth about fighting smaller girls all the time lose the fucking muscle and fight them if its really that important to her.

And the human body doesnt need to cary as much muscle as cyborg has, the fuck do you even mean about exposed? lol are you seriously this retarded. if cyborg lost any of the muscle mass she carries she would die eh?? lol come on kid read a book or something you dont need to be a body builder to realize how fucking stupid that statement is.

Theres no excuse for cyborg to drop to 135 and fight her if it is all she can think about, eithere that or just shut the fuck up and fight at 145 against other ppl. You and her are gone full retard

LOL She didn't turn it down!! she asked for TWO EXTRA WEEKS!
UFC was unwilling, and that's on them!

And do you REALLY THINK she would fight Cyborg even if she was to win her 135 belt back?

Heck, her team was claiming she should fight JJ rather than Cyborg!!! LOL

If she can't be ready in 12 weeks, that's on her. Not the UFC.

Your own words:

theres no excuses, you act like ronda needs this fight to survive or some shit lol. ronda could give 2 fucks about a fight with cyborg. To be honest you seemed more focused on it then cyborg herself at this point. Cyborg can stay at 145, get a belt there have a career in the ufc there. She just cant get mad these girls dont wanna jump up in weight to fight her, if shes gonna run her mouth about fighting smaller girls all the time lose the fucking muscle and fight them if its really that important to her.

And the human body doesnt need to cary as much muscle as cyborg has, the fuck do you even mean about exposed? lol are you seriously this retarded. if cyborg lost any of the muscle mass she carries she would die eh?? lol come on kid read a book or something you dont need to be a body builder to realize how fucking stupid that statement is.

Theres no excuse for cyborg to drop to 135 and fight her if it is all she can think about, eithere that or just shut the fuck up and fight at 145 against other ppl. You and her are gone full retard
CHild please.
You have been exposed many times over.
Ronda should care about beating Cyborg, because it is the ONE FIGHT that would cement her legacy.
If she was open to fight Gina and not Cyborg, then it obviously shows she is running from Cyborg.

And your hypocrisy is amazing, claiming Cyborg is demanding Cyborg to STFU about Ronda, but applauding like a little girl when Ronda bashed repeatedly Cyborg.
Sorry if Ronda talked trash, Cyborg has the right to do the same. (notice here, this is not defending Cyborg, it is defending that either BOTH should speak or BOTH should STFU. What pisses me off are fanboys like you that thinks only Ronda can talk trash and Cyborg needs to make weight or she can't talk).
You either allow both or bash both for doing so.
But Ronda knew Cyborg was too big for 135. She could have moved to 145 anytime she wanted to. So please stop making up excuses for one side while bashing the other.

I don't ever get this, would we ever take this seriously from men's mma?

Cain: "I'm gonna mexican wrestle jon jones till powder comes out of his ears"!!!

Even Conor looked past his midget league, he fought UP!

If she can't be ready in 12 weeks, that's on her. Not the UFC.

Your own words:

There's a reason why. And you are being a hypocrite for not taking into account.
It was well reported how bad was her last cut to 140Lbs. And she is suffering the effects of it, so she wants more time.

Don't play dumb. You just get exposed...

CHild please.
You have been exposed many times over.
Ronda should care about beating Cyborg, because it is the ONE FIGHT that would cement her legacy.
If she was open to fight Gina and not Cyborg, then it obviously shows she is running from Cyborg.

And your hypocrisy is amazing, claiming Cyborg is demanding Cyborg to STFU about Ronda, but applauding like a little girl when Ronda bashed repeatedly Cyborg.
Sorry if Ronda talked trash, Cyborg has the right to do the same. (notice here, this is not defending Cyborg, it is defending that either BOTH should speak or BOTH should STFU. What pisses me off are fanboys like you that thinks only Ronda can talk trash and Cyborg needs to make weight or she can't talk).
You either allow both or bash both for doing so.
But Ronda knew Cyborg was too big for 135. She could have moved to 145 anytime she wanted to. So please stop making up excuses for one side while bashing the other.
the only thing exposed here is how dumb and blinded you are lol. So many different people in this one thread have exposed you let alone time and time again in every thread ever posted about cyborg you get exposed for how little you actually know
Listen i actually like cyborg more then i like ronda, not a ronda fan at all, im a fan of mma tho and i take a non bias approach to things and look at the bigger picture, coyborg still brings ronda up constantly, to the point shes boarder line a bully now when she knows the easiest way to make this fight happen is by dropping muscle and not power lifting to make 135. Im not makiing excuses but it isnt rocket science why ronda doesnt need the fight as much as cyborg. Think rationally here, which i know is difficult for someone so passionate about a fighter. Life goes on even if your hero is a fraud

Ronda is a coward. She's not interested in testing herself. Well she tested her boxing against Holly and we all know how that went. Any male fighter with balls would have manned up years ago and just said 'fuck it'. If Ronda truly believed that she could beat Cyborg this fight would have been made years ago. Too all the dicks saying that Cyborg should just stop, congrats, Dana's spin works on you.
Whatever you say man. No amount of anything will make me sympathize with this sniveling, crying, steroid cheat.

There's a reason why. And you are being a hypocrite for not taking into account.
It was well reported how bad was her last cut to 140Lbs. And she is suffering the effects of it, so she wants more time.

Don't play dumb. You just get exposed...

Please, shut up with your "hypocrite" talk. How many people on here are gonna have to point out your flaws before you realize it? Yea, her weight cut was so bad she nearly died but still she got cleared to fight and looked awesome doing so. Seems legit.

She couldn't move to 145 anytime she wanted to because Cyborg killed that division in Strikeforce when she got popped for steroids. She couldn't move to 145 in the UFC because the division didn't exist until now. Why would they make a catchweight fight when Ronda was still the champion in the UFC? Do you not realize how stupid that is?
And now when division do exist, Cyborg conveniently turned down that title shot.
For the last time - it's Cyborg who has fucked up every chance of making this fight a possibility. Even her own long time manager and friend, Tito Ortiz, was asking himself what the fuck she was thinking.

Cyborg cant make 145 lbs on 2 months notice and now she's depressed. I have no sympathy for that fraud. She chose her path and now she has to live with it. Every time this cunt opens her mouth she's blaming someone else for the problems she made.

the only thing exposed here is how dumb and blinded you are lol. So many different people in this one thread have exposed you let alone time and time again in every thread ever posted about cyborg you get exposed for how little you actually know
Listen i actually like cyborg more then i like ronda, not a ronda fan at all, im a fan of mma tho and i take a non bias approach to things and look at the bigger picture, coyborg still brings ronda up constantly, to the point shes boarder line a bully now when she knows the easiest way to make this fight happen is by dropping muscle and not power lifting to make 135. Im not makiing excuses but it isnt rocket science why ronda doesnt need the fight as much as cyborg. Think rationally here, which i know is difficult for someone so passionate about a fighter. Life goes on even if your hero is a fraud
Just because there are a lot of whiteknight, it doesn't change the fact that ROnda can shed less weight to make 145 than demanding cyborg to shed muscle.

Please, shut up with your "hypocrite" talk. How many people on here are gonna have to point out your flaws before you realize it? Yea, her weight cut was so bad she nearly died but still she got cleared to fight and looked awesome doing so. Seems legit.

She couldn't move to 145 anytime she wanted to because Cyborg killed that division in Strikeforce when she got popped for steroids. She couldn't move to 145 in the UFC because the division didn't exist until now. Why would they make a catchweight fight when Ronda was still the champion in the UFC? Do you not realize how stupid that is?
And now when division do exist, Cyborg conveniently turned down that title shot.
For the last time - it's Cyborg who has fucked up every chance of making this fight a possibility. Even her own long time manager and friend, Tito Ortiz, was asking himself what the fuck she was thinking.
Again you come back with asinine facts that has been disproved.
She didn't decline, she asked for more time.
ROnda accepted fighting Gina at 145 before this WC has even been built, killing your excuses they couldn't make it.
And Cyborg fought twice at a CW before 145Lbs division has been made killing your other excuse.

just because you don't want to see this fight, it doesn't mean all the blame is on Cyborg's end.

Just because there are a lot of whiteknight, it doesn't change the fact that ROnda can shed less weight to make 145 than demanding cyborg to shed muscle.

Maybe they don't belong in the same weight class if Ronda is walking around at 140 lbs, 3 weeks out from her next 135 lb fight and Cyborg can't make 145 lbs on 2 months notice.

Something to think about.

Also, ask youself why she's lifting heavy if the goal is to fight a woman 2 weight classes smaller than her. It's insane.

Maybe they don't belong in the same weight class if Ronda is walking around at 140 lbs, 3 weeks out from her next 135 lb fight and Cyborg can't make 145 lbs on 2 months notice.

Something to think about.

Also, ask youself why she's lifting heavy if the goal is to fight a woman 2 weight classes smaller than her. It's insane.
Come on now.
Cyborg made 140 Lbs twice.
The WC was difficult, she needs more time to go through a new WC. It is as simple as that.

And while it is admirable that she is at that weight so early, it doesn't change the fact she can (and did) fight at 145. Specially if she was willing and able to fight Gina at 140 or 145.

honda fought @145 before. and cyborg neraly kills herself when makes 140. connor fought 145 and 170. a. silva fought 185 and 205. as vitor and rumble (also 170) randy foight 205 and HW,

for foks sakes Honda, man up, grow some balls, fight cyborg @145

Ronda has a division, and so does cyborg, if Cyborg wants the fight she has always known what she has to do

you are the white knight tho, i think thats the part you are missing. Everyone explains the logic to you, but you just white knight the shit out of cyborg coming off completely retarded in the process. You are almost worst then die hard conor fans when someone talks about him.

The thing is cyborg is demanding for the fight to happen, no one else but her. If she is demanding to fight a girl who fights in a weight class at 135, why doesnt she drop the heavy lifting lose some muscle and make the fight happen already. its not ronda demanding the fight happen, and then syaing it has to happen at 135. its cyborg making demands to stay relevant

Again you come back with asinine facts that has been disproved.
She didn't decline, she asked for more time.
ROnda accepted fighting Gina at 145 before this WC has even been built, killing your excuses they couldn't make it.
And Cyborg fought twice at a CW before 145Lbs division has been made killing your other excuse.

just because you don't want to see this fight, it doesn't mean all the blame is on Cyborg's end.

A fight with Gina was only speculation and was never going to happen. She simply commented on it.

“No. I’m not making an exception for a cheater. The only one I’ll make an exception for is Gina Carano because she’s such a pioneer in the sport. I’d be honored to fight her.”

Back