Cyborg walking around at 160lbs (drop the she can't make 135 canard Ronda haters)

ok, I'm retarded. I just went trough the video quickly to see if there were a scale or something, but I guess I went too fast
I probably should have specified what time. We can both be retards.

Hey look it's the kid who throws around claims like they're facts.

Gtfo learn to argue salt boy.

wasn't rondas excuse that since she a champion , she dosnt have to do catch-weight at 140. ronda is a not a champion now. whats the excuse ????????
Wasn't Cyborg's excuse she did not want to cut 25lbs? Since she cut 25lbs ever since saying that what's the excuse?

She was 160. She is now 173.

Why did Cyborg duck?

She is clearly running from the 135 divison,she doesnt want to fight people and have less then a 20 pound weight advantage over them or more come fight night.Most the women she was calling out prior to her ufc debut had fought at 125 previous and only moved up due to 135 being he ufcs only class at the time.

Yes she running from the UFC 135 as she calls out Brakhues and fought Jorina Barrs.

You think Cyborg is scared of the Tate's and Holms of the world but has the balls to scrap Barrs and Braekhus in their own sport. Very far-fetched Zuffa zombie

what did we ever do to you to make you post this cringy shit?

Never seen a fighter get criticized for not wanting to drop down in weight. Usually it's because they don't want to go up in weight to fight the best. Yet people continue to blast Cyborg. Acting as if Rousey and Holm are small women to begin with.
Look everyone gets the UFC probably made the 135 division instead making it 140 or 145 to keep the Guyborgio out but its at a point now where the girl is not going anywhere else without making the 135 . Even if she loses a fight it wont be a big deal , I guarantee HH still headlines a card after 2 losses. She is making 60/60 right now , 1 fight at 135 & she could probably bank 150/150 plus points against the right person.

Look everyone gets the UFC probably made the 135 division instead making it 140 or 145 to keep the Guyborgio out but its at a point now where the girl is not going anywhere else without making the 135 . Even if she loses a fight it wont be a big deal , I guarantee HH still headlines a card after 2 losses. She is making 60/60 right now , 1 fight at 135 & she could probably bank 150/150 plus points against the right person.
Not to forget that Ronda, Miesha and basically all the female Strikeforce fighters went to 135 to duck Cyborg in the first place.

Hey look it's the kid who throws around claims like they're facts.

Gtfo learn to argue salt boy.
Oh hey my video shows her at 160lbs. Oh hey I sourced her saying she was 160lbs. You had no response. Just like you don't know.

Not to forget that Ronda, Miesha and basically all the female Strikeforce fighters went to 135 to duck Cyborg in the first place.
Or they went because that is their natural weight, and they did not want to abuse steroids to fight at 145.

Here is her signing with invicta, she weighs 160lbs, 13lbs less than she currently does. Stop saying she would die if her walk around weight was 160, it's a lie.

Scale is at 2:00

The 160lb is all muscle though, not a shitload of water. 25lb is a ton of weight to cut. I used to cut 10lb twice a week(and sometimes 4 times a week for state and national wrestling tournaments).... For a smaller person that shit is brutal. She will be crawling to the scale at 135, especially trying to make championship weight.

You think Cyborg is scared of the Tate's and Holms of the world but has the balls to scrap Barrs and Braekhus in their own sport. Very far-fetched Zuffa zombie
Anything to add on topic in regards to her weight as I proved?

Well is it 160 or 172 ???

c1280x720_51.jpg

Or they went because that is their natural weight, and they did not want to abuse steroids to fight at 145.

When did Meisha ever fight at 145? She was actually interested in a 125 lbs. division a while back.

Oh hey my video shows her at 160lbs. Oh hey I sourced her saying she was 160lbs. You had no response. Just like you don't know.
If Holm can make 135 that girl can make 135 , Holm is is huge for 135.

The 160lb is all muscle though, not a shitload of water. 25lb is a ton of weight to cut. I used to cut 10lb twice a week(and sometimes 4 times a week for state and national wrestling tournaments).... For a smaller person that shit is brutal. She will be crawling to the scale at 135, especially trying to make championship weight.
Which is different than how she is at 172+ all muscle? All you did was add in opinion unsubstantiated by any facts at all, and your opinion is in complete contradiction to the facts.

Yes, that's what happened. As we saw at UFC 200 and it's lead up, 135 is totally Miesha Tate's NATURAL weight, she just went to sleep randomly because she felt like it.

Get off Cyborg's ass. Ronda can make 200 pounds at this point.

Ronda knows Cyborg would rekt her and she will forever duck her. End of story.

Back