Cyborg walking around at 160lbs (drop the she can't make 135 canard Ronda haters)

Never seen a fighter get criticized for not wanting to drop down in weight. Usually it's because they don't want to go up in weight to fight the best. Yet people continue to blast Cyborg. Acting as if Rousey and Holm are small women to begin with.

if cyborg wasn't significantly larger than ronda or meisha, then cyborg wouldn't have an issue making 135....

cyborg I think it's one of the dumbest if not the dumbest p4p fighter

she missed out on MILLIONS against ronda for fucking nothing. now ronda may never ever fight again

Yes, that's what happened. As we saw at UFC 200 and it's lead up, 135 is totally Miesha Tate's NATURAL weight, she just went to sleep randomly because she felt like it.
Just because she bulked up as much as possible doesn't mean she can't drop. She is more of a natural 125er. 130 would actually be ideal for her probably.

Anything to add about Cyborg adding 13lbs to run from the 135 division?

if cyborg wasn't significantly larger than ronda or meisha, then cyborg wouldn't have an issue making 135....
If Overeem wasn't significantly larger than Mighty Mouse he wouldn't have an issue making 125.

Why the fuck did she put on 13lbs after that? 160lb is what a lot of 135'ers walk around at. I'm not saying she did it to duck anyone but she is pretty fucking stupid to be that close and then gain weight. Fuckin' goofball.

Well, she thinks she's too small to fight 135'ers if she would actually make the weight, so she'll keep on being bigger and not making the weight.

Lol so you got triggered by the other thread and made this one? Cyborg owns your soul boy.<36>

Yet when the Conrete idiot did the same thing I note you did not bitch about it.

If Overeem wasn't significantly larger than Mighty Mouse he wouldn't have an issue making 125.
When was Overeem in the UFC walking around 130lbs lighter than he is today? Never? So what point did you make? None. Ok glad we agree.

Anything to add on topic in regards to her weight as I proved?

Yes I do. You're claiming Cyborg can make 135 at 160 and you don't know that. You're just making a claim that you're trying so desperately to pass off as a fact that you have to make threads bashing her. You got buried in the last thread for shit like this. You're no expert, you don't have a degree on human biology. Keep the weight cutting shit out of your mouth and into the hands of people who know what they're doing.

I still lol when you tried passing that year old outdated article off as factual even though the updated version completely negated your entire point, walk away you're looking foolish.

Lockhart word holds a thousand times more weight than your claims and always will. So there is absolutely no reason why anything should take your Sherbro word as factual considering someone who has vast experience In the field has a completely different tune.

Just because she bulked up as much as possible doesn't mean she can't drop. She is more of a natural 125er. 130 would actually be ideal for her probably.

Anything to add about Cyborg adding 13lbs to run from the 135 division?
A fighter can't duck fighter from a LOWER weight division, anyone who thinks that is an idiot.

If Ronda wants to fight Cyborg, she can. There's absolutely zero encumbrances for her to do that.

Personally I don't find the fight very interesting in both fighters current career stages.

When was Overeem in the UFC walking around 130lbs lighter than he is today? Never? So what point did you make? None. Ok glad we agree.
I was making a non-existant point in relation to the non-existant point in the quote.

Not to forget that Ronda, Miesha and basically all the female Strikeforce fighters went to 135 to duck Cyborg in the first place.

When did Meisha ever fight at 145? By the time Cyborg was in SF, Meisha had already lost to Sara Kaufman, at 135, and Kaufman was not someone who fought at 145 either.

145 was always a wasteland. That is why girls who fought at 135 or 125 would move up to fight Carano, because they needed a pay check.

I heard Cyborg couldn't make weight because Honda right now is in the 265lbs weightclass. She had to gain 95lbs, that's stoo much, she would die.

No seriously, why still give a fuck? Ronda doesn't want to fight Cyborg, only crazy girls with a dying wish get feeded to Cyborg. Before Cyborg came to UFC you had your Holm and Tate talking they would fight her. Now, nobody.

Does anyone in support of Cyborg have anything to say about the facts, such as Cyborg adding 12+lbs when she ran away from 135?

Who cares if it is Ronda's or Cyborg's fault?

At the end of the day we will never see that fight which is a shame, I could almost give a fuck who's fault it is... Almost, but I'd rather watch fights.

Hopefully one of the big name UFC females fights Cyborg at 140.
Holly or Meisha would be great Nunes? Ok. Cat? Sure, better than what's her name... Let's just see Cyborg fight someone with at chance of winning rather than non contenders-

she is supposedly the greatest female MMA fighter in history (depending on who you ask) and we are watching her fight 6-4 Charmaine Tweet? Really? 8-7 Lesile Smith? C'mon?! Her next opponent doesn't even have a wiki page... Lina somebody?? Let's see a real fight. Not more bloated flyweights please.

cyborg I think it's one of the dumbest if not the dumbest p4p fighter

she missed out on MILLIONS against ronda for fucking nothing. now ronda may never ever fight again
If she beat Ronda, and did a rematch, she would probably have made a minimum of $5 million for the rematch alone.

I heard Cyborg couldn't make weight because Honda right now is in the 265lbs weightclass. She had to gain 95lbs, that's stoo much, she would die.

No seriously, why still give a fuck? Ronda doesn't want to fight Cyborg, only crazy girls with a dying wish get feeded to Cyborg. Before Cyborg came to UFC you had your Holm and Tate talking they would fight her. Now, nobody.

I want to see the media member with the nuts to play a clip to Meisha or Holly when they said they'd fight her...then ask

"So you said you'd fight cyborg, well, how about it?"

Last edited:
Does anyone in support of Cyborg have anything to say about the facts, such as Cyborg adding 12+lbs when she ran away from 135?
When Cyborg (and her manager) thought she could actually get talented 135'ers to fight at 145 she had to put on more muscles.

Back