Cyborg walking around at 160lbs (drop the she can't make 135 canard Ronda haters)

A fighter can't duck fighter from a LOWER weight division, anyone who thinks that is an idiot.

Oh, we are back to this again.

Say Jones was fighting, and the absolute bottom ranked HW got called out by Jones, and refused to fight him because he thought he would lose.

What is that?

Oh, we are back to this again.

Say Jones was fighting, and the absolute bottom ranked HW got called out by Jones, and refused to fight him because he thought he would lose.

What is that?
If Jon Jones decided to call out a HW, and that HW turned out to be a bottom level HW AND Jones is telling him to move down to LHW to fight him, you're saying you and the rest of this forum wouldn't absolutely shit on Jon Jones? You would. And rightfully so, for once.

Cyborg doesn't want to lose muscle mass and power, so instead she makes excuses. She will never fight at 135 in the UFC, we might as well just give up on it, she can continue to crush cans and miss out on huge pay days.

If Jon Jones decided to call out a HW, and that HW turned out to be a bottom level HW AND Jones is telling him to move down to LHW to fight him, you're saying you and the rest of this forum wouldn't absolutely shit on Jon Jones? You would. And rightfully so, for once.

Of course I would shit on Jones. But it does not mean that the heavier fighter could not duck him. I think Jones would give quite a few heavyweights trouble. Point being, it is possible for a heavier fighter to duck a lighter fighter. No matter how many times you state otherwise, that does not make it true.

CbIMj7.jpg

What's going on here?

Ok, real talk on why this match up CURRENTLY is shitty:

There is absolutely NO STAKES involved. It's like Nick Diaz vs Anderson Silva. I was actually bummed out when this fight was made, because it meant that Anderson was not going to come back and actually try to make his way back towards the top in the MW division, he was now aiming to just be a sideshow attraction, same with Nick Diaz.

If Ronda returns and DOESN'T go for a title fight with Nunes, or at least a blockbuster #1 contender's match, she too is putting on a clear signal that she will be nothing then a spectacle sideshow in between Hollywood movies, with fights that have no bearing to the real going ons in the sport.

if cyborg wasn't significantly larger than ronda or meisha, then cyborg wouldn't have an issue making 135....
Except Cyborg has never fought at 135lbs yet Ronda has fought at 145lbs before. Holm also fought at welterweight and light middleweight in boxing.

When Cyborg (and her manager) thought she could actually get talented 135'ers to fight at 145 she had to put on more muscles.
The UFC doesn't even have a 145lb women's division so they were dumber than fuck to think that. She should've been going where the $ and the women's divison actually exist. Last thing she needs is more fucking muscle regardless.

Of course I would shit on Jones. But it does not mean that the heavier fighter could not duck him. I think Jones would give quite a few heavyweights trouble. Point being, it is possible for a heavier fighter to duck a lighter fighter. No matter how many times you state otherwise, that does not make it true.
Or HW fighter could just say "Sure Jon, come to HW" and then Jon Jones refuses....then WHO is the one doing the ducking?

If a HW who was the same size as other LHW said he wanted to fight at LHW, then refused, added a bunch of muscle and then kept calling out LHW's saying they were going to fight at LHW while adding weight I would crap all over them too.

Look everyone gets the UFC probably made the 135 division instead making it 140 or 145 to keep the Guyborgio out but its at a point now where the girl is not going anywhere else without making the 135 . Even if she loses a fight it wont be a big deal , I guarantee HH still headlines a card after 2 losses. She is making 60/60 right now , 1 fight at 135 & she could probably bank 150/150 plus points against the right person.
UFC champions get 500k & with the little game of hot potato they have going on at UFC WBW Cyborg would make bank, pretty sure she is a way bigger draw than Nunes.

Or HW fighter could just say "Sure Jon, come to HW" and then Jon Jones refuses....then WHO is the one doing the ducking?

Technically, Jones. However, it is also unfair to expect someone to fight a larger, stronger opponent. That is why, when it happens, it is very well respected.

Still does not mean that a heavier fighter cannot duck a lighter fighter. Gave you a clear example.

Should anyone from a higher weight class duck someone from a lower class, even when the lower class guy was willing to move up, then it is ducking.

If a HW who was the same size as other LHW said he wanted to fight at LHW, then refused, added a bunch of muscle and then kept calling out LHW's saying they were going to fight at LHW while adding weight I would crap all over them too.
It has never crossed your mind that Cyborg might have tried making 135, failed miserably and then moved on?

DUMBO in 2016, if you want this information,
you go on her social profile and ask her the question,
and you will know exactly what her actual weight is

It has never crossed your mind that Cyborg might have tried making 135, failed miserably and then moved on?
No, because it never happened. Tito admitted she moved on because they wanted more money, it was never the weight. I have posted her weight. If she can't make 135 while at 160lbs she does not add 12lbs to fight at 145. Your post defies logic.

Back