Cyborg vs Spencer being finalizing for UFC 240

Cris has 17 knockouts to her name, while Felicia has 1.
Cyborg has never fought a fighter like Spencer, and she struggled with Kunitskaya, Evinger, and Coenen.

Spencer will be a significant underdog, but don't be surprised if she chokes Cyborg out.

Easy comeback win for Cyborg. Too bad, I wanted to see the thicc girl become the first #MILFchamp just to thwart Michelle Waterson.

and yet you are always liking my posts! good job keep em coming

Cyborg sucks..

pbp threads when you're actually discussing MMA instead of fighter bashing.

And Cyborg may suck, but she's still better than 99% of WMMA fighters. She certainly doesn't suck as much as people like GDR who literally gave up a championship and PPV $ in order to not fight her.

This fight is a waste of time, the UFC should take the opportunity from the Nunes KO to be rid of Cyborg and try and start building the division around Spencer instead, if they want to try building W145 they'd have more success finding fighters if they knew they'd be fighting another woman instead of a Brazilian steroid tranny who will give them a big concussion.

Don't do my girl Felicia dirty like this. She just got into the UFC and is a legit prospect for her division, now they're feeding her to Cyborg.

I know Cris is a pioneer of the sport, but I hope Felicia chokes her out and gets cut already. She's the reason why 145 is stagnant, people are afraid of her. Even the top bantamweights have a history of being scared, with only Holm and Nunes stepping up.

If she is a 145lbs fighter and she signed to the UFC, she knew damn well that she was going to face Cyborg.

This fight is a waste of time, the UFC should take the opportunity from the Nunes KO to be rid of Cyborg and try and start building the division around Spencer instead, if they want to try building W145 they'd have more success finding fighters if they knew they'd be fighting another woman instead of a Brazilian steroid tranny who will give them a big concussion.
You can't build a 145 division without Cyborg

Rewarding the other fighters for being pussies isn't the way to go

Why did they have to specify a non-title fight? No shit Cyborg just got destroyed by Nunes..
because nunes is defending her 135 belt. so they are clarifying they arent stripping her?

man this card needs at least one more big named fight. i know its a throwaway ppv, but still needs something

because nunes is defending her 135 belt. so they are clarifying they arent stripping her?

man this card needs at least one more big named fight. i know its a throwaway ppv, but still needs something
Perhaps Cyborg vs Spencer is a number 1 contender while Nunes defends 135?

Timelines would match for a 145 title fight this winter-ish

TBH they should just get rid of that division. I am a Cyborg fan but I know that division is dead. Bring in 105ers instead. They are all fighting each other outside of the UFC with no delays. There aren't any obstacles and you aren't building a division. It's already there; it also allows for an international old school feel in terms of competitors.

S

She has no chance. Cyborg has very good grappling defense too.

Yana Kunitskaya took Cyborg down with one of the weakest takedowns I've seen. If Spencer can do that it will be interesting.

145 seems dead at the moment but I'm certainly looking forward to see Cyborg head off to Bellator with a second L.

Back